Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Posiable Myth World Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I've been thinking about how each world corusponds to a place on earth. The deserts of egypt, the chinese agricaltural life with a combo of the indian Booda aka the Mooda. The english, London style world with a remix with dogs and cats and now Celestia, a under water, atlantis style world with under water creatures. I thought, where have they not been in the world. Then I thought of a Aztec style world with a rainforest/Amazon feel with the moss covered stone temples and secretive culture and language. It would be a perfect world for a wizard to explore. It could be inhabited with reptails like snakes and lizards. If I remember from history class, there is a mythical creature like a snake but with arms and legs. It would be the first myth world in the spiral. I still can't think of a name though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Agreed, but how about the reptiles are the enemies and panthers are the good guys

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
thats a good idea. however, i dont think it should be "myth world" because they DO NOT base worlds off of schools. well, then again, krokotopia is based on fire, ice, storm, and balance, mooshu is based on life, and dragonspyre is based on fire (and MAYBE death, but i'm not sure). so yea you could call it a myth world.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
thats a good idea. however, i dont think it should be "myth world" because they DO NOT base worlds off of schools. well, then again, krokotopia is based on fire, ice, storm, and balance, mooshu is based on life, and dragonspyre is based on fire (and MAYBE death, but i'm not sure). so yea you could call it a myth world.
maybe you are right wizard city is based on ALL of them. While celestia is gonna be like a storm world and grizzleheim is like all of them too