Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New tutorial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2008
I just wanted to say that I made a new character and tried the new tutorial, and it was awesome! I really like how Merle and Malistaire actually talk so you don't have to read what their saying. Plus it's really fun, much better than the first one. :D

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
snwilson wrote:
I just wanted to say that I made a new character and tried the new tutorial, and it was awesome! I really like how Merle and Malistaire actually talk so you don't have to read what their saying. Plus it's really fun, much better than the first one. :D

I created a new balance wiz and deleted it right after I did, but it was awesome! :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
apprenticepeter wrote:
snwilson wrote:

I created a new balance wiz and deleted it right after I did, but it was awesome! :D :D :D

yea it is 8) i used to start playing this last year on halloween and it was fun but when i just started i didnt like the tutorial. but know its great! ! !