Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Can't Get Fire Snake or Bats Spells !!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
As the title implies, I can't get a fire snake or fire bats spells. This only concerns me because... I AM A FIRE WIZARD If anyone knows please tell me.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010

Welll I don't think wizards get those spellls i think its only for the whoevers you are atttacking its like their own sort of magic
you can use mutate but you cant train for it

correct me if in wrong

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
88mellonpies wrote:

Welll I don't think wizards get those spellls i think its only for the whoevers you are atttacking its like their own sort of magic

correct me if in wrong

That's a bummer, but thanks anyways!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
88mellonpies wrote:

correct me if in wrong

Correction: It CAN be gotten, I've never done it before, though. Go to the Bazaar and buy the mutate card, then mutate: Thunder Snake, and Lightning Bats. :-D

Caitlin Nightrider, Level 20 Theurgist

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
There are PETS, there is a fire snake that gives fire snake at ancient and a fire bat that gives a firebat spell at ancient they are both drops but the firebat is also a hatch which is firecat and bloodbat and the drops, well i don't like spoiler info so i can tell you how to get them, look in fansites. That is how i got both of them.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
some pets do give spells for example fire bat spell gives the spell at ancient.so you really have to work hard on it to lvl your pet up

Survivor
May 31, 2010
nicholaswizardas wrote:
As the title implies, I can't get a fire snake or fire bats spells. This only concerns me because... I AM A FIRE WIZARD If anyone knows please tell me.

Thanks

There are things caled MUTATE cards. Types or treasure cards that you click on and use on the card if you know the spell that it is like.

For example mutate ash bats. Click the MUTAE than STORM BATS for ASH BATS treasure card. (This will not work on item cards or treasure cards. You must know the spel. :-()

Buy mutates in wiz city BAZZAR :-)

But I know that you can't get them as REGULAR spels because I AM LVL 49 :-(

You get last fire spell at 48.

That's DRAGON.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
poems8 wrote:
88mellonpies wrote:

correct me if in wrong

Correction: It CAN be gotten, I've never done it before, though. Go to the Bazaar and buy the mutate card, then mutate: Thunder Snake, and Lightning Bats. :-D

Caitlin Nightrider, Level 20 Theurgist

Yes BEST spell at lvl 48. Im lvl 49. You cant learn it. (Well, It might be possible in Celesta, but I don't know. If you are in Celesta let me know.)
Adam Redwalker, Level 49 Pyromancer (fire)

ONLY MUTATE CAN DO IT ON KNOWN SPELS. NOT TREASURE OR ITEM CARDS.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
no! you cannot learn those spells they are like the enemy spells! but you can get treasure cards like fire elf to lightning elf and stuff like that.

colin dragon hunter magus pyromancer

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
nicholaswizardas wrote:

Thanks
you dont

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
nicholaswizardas wrote:

Thanks
the fire bat spell is given by the fire bat pet (ONLY) and to get the fire snake you must use transmute fire spell

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
You actually get spells like these from pets the bats sure and the snakes are just a mutation ;)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
nicholaswizardas wrote:

Thanks

Yea those spells are only for monsters mostly in wizard city and i think some in krok. hope that helps

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i know this because i have seen ice kraken! i am not sure that is possible but i now know that we wizards can't get these spells

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:
i know this because i have seen ice kraken! i am not sure that is possible but i now know that we wizards can't get these spells

That person used a mutate card then.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Fire Snake, and Fire Bats are mutations of the spells Snow Serpent and Lightning Bats. To turn a Lightning Bat into a Fire Bat first you need to obtain a Mutate Fire Bat treasure card. Then you can mutate one Lightning Bat card into one Fire Bat during battle when you draw a treasure card. You can use the same process to mutate Fire Elf into an Ice or Storm Elf, or Frost Beetle into Storm Beetle. Plus I believe that I saw a Fire Colossus while helping a friend in Dragon Spyre...

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Sometimes bosses and other bad people have different spells then wizards thats why you see fire snakes and all that stuff... Good luck in the future :)

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice