Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can you belive it!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I can't belive selena gomez is coming to Wizard101! Me and my friend were waiting for it to load one day and I looked over at ravenwood news and saw it and said no way. I told it to my friend ( who was sitting next to me on another computer) and he was a little surprised too. I bet it will be awsome.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
i thought it was a lie but wizards of waverly place's selena gomez is on Wizard101!!!!!!!!!!!! plus there was a video of her talking and i saw 3 swsome things to shed light to the mystery spells.

I saw The egyptian god Hourus being summoned.

i saw a wizard riding a shark

i saw a genie being summoned in krokotopia

this is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ps: wonder if selena has an account in wizard101

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
nilrem100 wrote:
i thought it was a lie but wizards of waverly place's selena gomez is on Wizard101!!!!!!!!!!!! plus there was a video of her talking and i saw 3 swsome things to shed light to the mystery spells.

I saw The egyptian god Hourus being summoned.

i saw a wizard riding a shark

i saw a genie being summoned in krokotopia

this is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ps: wonder if selena has an account in wizard101

She probably does, but chances are, you wont guess who she is.

You could look for an Alex or Selena as a first name in the game and ask everyone on there until u found her out.

She may fake who she is though.