Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MB tower is supposed to be hard!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I understand that you think it is annoying that you lose on the last fight, on the hardest floor. Trust me, i did it too.
People are saying it's because the bosses are too hard or they cheat. What annoys me, is that people are acting surprised that the tower CHEATS and that the bosses are HARD. First of all, before you go into the MB tower, a pop-up shows up saying that the bosses cheat. (or maybe it was the storm teacher who said it, i dont remember)
Second of all, its a tower to get the key to CELESTIA. (even though you dont have to finish the tower to get to celestia) It's supposed to be hard! So, you have the warning that the boss will cheat, and the probability of the bosses being super hard is very high. If you think hard about this, why are people complaining about things they should have known before?
P.S.
I'm sorry if my typing sounds like i'm angry at everybody, i'm just slightly annoyed of the complaints and i am also just curious of why exactly people are complaining.
-Luna0616

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It isn't that bad, I just led a group of first time MB players through it with none of them being life or fire and we defeated it with little trouble cause they actually listened. If you know how to do it, it simply isn't bad, if however you don't know how to do it you are going to be spending a lot of time figuring it out. The thing with this and any other online game is that once someone figures out how to do it they talk about it and soon everyone else also knows how to do it and so things become relatively easy.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Just as a note, there is a NPC named Daren Whisperwind in the room you walk into when you enter cheating towers, and he's the one who tells you that the tower cheats.