Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zebfricka Preview Quest Part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Survivor
May 09, 2009
seriously you need to give up your dream of designing a wizard101 world... JK JK JK JK!!!!!!!! those ideas are so good; you should be creating new stuff for wizard101 lol

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Here is part 2 of the preview quest for Zebfricka:

You go to the Altar of Kings in the Pyramid of the Sun in Krokotopia.

You talk to Professor Winthrop.

The lady voice says: You ask Professor Winthrop if he saw anything involving an Elephant and a Giraffe.

"Why yes! I saw two Elephants carrying a Giraffe into the Royal Hall a while ago. You might want to go into the dig site if you want to find any clues regarding to where thay might be."

You go to the dig site in the Royal Hall and see footprints.

The lady voice says: You find footprints leading into a cave.

You go into the cave (4 people at a time). There is an Elephant boss (Maloru) and a minion (Rhino).

You go into battle and defeat Maloru.

BOSS STATUS:

Health: 5,500

School: Storm

Resist: 50%

MINION STATUS:

Health: 1,100

School: Fire

Resist: 25%

After defeating him you go unlock Kato's cell.

"Thank you, young wizard! Who sent you here?"

The lady voice says: You explain everything to Kota and tell him Shinari sent you.

"Ah, that wise old Lion! He is always listening. Go take Maloru's key and unlock Shinari's cell. I will be on my way back to Zebfricka."

You go to the tower in Olde Town and talk to Shinari.

You unlock his cell.

"My gratitude is directed at you, young.... ....hero! I will be on my way to Zebfricka. By the way, you should tell Sir Reginald Baxby that the Gurtok and Oni Lords have risin and cursed the Rhinos and Hippos, and that the Hiyenas are trying to take over Pride Rock. I think he will be EXTREMELY concerned. Well, I'll be on my way. Thanks for everything!"

You go to Golem Court and talk to Baxby.

The lady voice says: You tell Sir Reginald Baxby about what happened with Shinari and Kato and what Shinari told you about the Oni and Gurtok Lords, and the Hiyenas.

"Woah! The Oni and Gurtok Lords HAVE risin! Oh, this is big news! I will need to go to Zebfricka right away! Thank you, wizard, for all of your help. I will be back here when I need you to help us in Zebfricka."

THE END FOR THE PREVIEW QUEST!

Thanks for your comment on Hawaiia and that is a pretty good world you got there

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
kyogrestriker wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:
Here is part 2 of the preview quest for Zebfricka:

You go to the Altar of Kings in the Pyramid of the Sun in Krokotopia.

You talk to Professor Winthrop.

The lady voice says: You ask Professor Winthrop if he saw anything involving an Elephant and a Giraffe.

"Why yes! I saw two Elephants carrying a Giraffe into the Royal Hall a while ago. You might want to go into the dig site if you want to find any clues regarding to where thay might be."

You go to the dig site in the Royal Hall and see footprints.

The lady voice says: You find footprints leading into a cave.

You go into the cave (4 people at a time). There is an Elephant boss (Maloru) and a minion (Rhino).

You go into battle and defeat Maloru.

BOSS STATUS:

Health: 5,500

School: Storm

Resist: 50%

MINION STATUS:

Health: 1,100

School: Fire

Resist: 25%

After defeating him you go unlock Kato's cell.

"Thank you, young wizard! Who sent you here?"

The lady voice says: You explain everything to Kota and tell him Shinari sent you.

"Ah, that wise old Lion! He is always listening. Go take Maloru's key and unlock Shinari's cell. I will be on my way back to Zebfricka."

You go to the tower in Olde Town and talk to Shinari.

You unlock his cell.

"My gratitude is directed at you, young.... ....hero! I will be on my way to Zebfricka. By the way, you should tell Sir Reginald Baxby that the Gurtok and Oni Lords have risin and cursed the Rhinos and Hippos, and that the Hiyenas are trying to take over Pride Rock. I think he will be EXTREMELY concerned. Well, I'll be on my way. Thanks for everything!"

You go to Golem Court and talk to Baxby.

The lady voice says: You tell Sir Reginald Baxby about what happened with Shinari and Kato and what Shinari told you about the Oni and Gurtok Lords, and the Hiyenas.

"Woah! The Oni and Gurtok Lords HAVE risin! Oh, this is big news! I will need to go to Zebfricka right away! Thank you, wizard, for all of your help. I will be back here when I need you to help us in Zebfricka."

THE END FOR THE PREVIEW QUEST!

Thanks for your comment on Hawaiia and that is a pretty good world you got there
i think those are good ideas to just 2 things one Sir Reginald Baxby is in krokotopia also so you don't have to go to golem court and two there is no such rank as rank 13 well not yet anyway so you have to change that