Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
What pet is your favorite and what is it's name. I don't equip pets unless they give me cards but all my pets are babies and don't have cards yet i don't have any equipped.

Malorn Frostbane level 46, ice

Eric Battlepants. level 45, myth

I dont have a fire wizard though

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote:
What pet is your favorite and what is it's name. I don't equip pets unless they give me cards but all my pets are babies and don't have cards yet i don't have any equipped.

can you give me a suggestion for a great myth pet like if you had a myth you could choose any hybrid pet you could choose from what would it be? And it has to be in a form of an orthrus what would be yours? For your ice i would choose ice hound :-)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
dylanforwalk wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:

can you give me a suggestion for a great myth pet like if you had a myth you could choose any hybrid pet you could choose from what would it be? And it has to be in a form of an orthrus what would be yours? For your ice i would choose ice hound :-)

For Balance because that is my school i would choose cerberus. he is so cool.
for storm i would choose tempest.ice hound is so cool looking.ice is lucky because ice hound is cool.