Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander Savior badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2008
I have been told by several people that the Mander Savior badge is earned by completing the Bequiler quest. I have gone through this quest 3 times and have yet to receive this badge. Does the badge actually come from this quest or am I missing something while doing it? Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Rowan RainHeart

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
it comes from finishing the optional instance called Tomb of the Beguiler, next to the Tomb of Storms. There is a mander standing outside the entrance. is this the same one you're talking about, or is there also a regular quest called "beguiler"?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2008
That's the one I'm talking about. I've finished it three times and still no badge. Either I'm missing something or there is some sort of bug with the quest that's preventing the badge from be rewarded.

Developer
The badges don't all appear on the first page. You may have a badge on the 6th page even though pages 4 and 5 have no revealed badges on them. If you've looked through all of your badge pages then I would suggest submitting a Support request through the Help tab on the left side of the web page.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2008
Ive had the same problem, Ive done it a couple of times and still haven't got the badge.

Developer
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Same problem here. I finished the Beguiler Tomb quest and didn't receive a badge. Is there a bug KI?

Survivor
May 21, 2008
I'm having the same problem, I've done the quest twice, with my brother, and the second time we thought maybe you weren't supposed to use a potion or something, and we didn't, but we still didn't get the badge.