Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baltarby spell card ( :

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
What level do you have to be to get the baltarby card because it heals
all your teammates and your caracter and gives you and your teammates
absorb shields

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
You are referring to the spell Rebirth, which life wizards get at level 48, along with their pet.

(It's ok - I tend to call the spell 'Tree Hug', because it looks like the tree hugs each of you when he heals.) :D

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Defender
May 25, 2009
First, I think you get the Satyr pet, which gives you your master card, Rebirth. You get a quest (I think) from Moolinda Wu to kill some monsters in the Labyrinth (DragonSpyre Dungeon). Then, she gives you your Satyr pet, which gives you 4+ power pips %, and the Rebirth. Only Life Wizards can get it. I'm level 47

Anthony GhostHunter, Master Theurgist

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're referring to the "Rebirth" spell. That's learned by Life wizards at level 48.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
That card is called rebirth. That spell is a life card and life only. Other's can have treasure card. It heal 650 health and absorb 400 for all friends.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Rebirth is the level 48 Life spell. You get your satyr pet at the same time. It is a quest spell.

Megan F

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Sammgreen wrote:
absorb shields
that spell is given to theurgists when they get level 48 and to a certain quest.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
You must be in the life school and you recieve the card at level 48 along with a satyr pet.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Sammgreen wrote:
absorb shields

That reminds me of the spell card i'm getting at lvl 38... what is that again :-)

EMILY
MAGUS THERGIST
LEVEL 36
LIFE