Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a couple ideas (2)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Well, as i have seen many other wizards want, my first idea is a b- day idea, which is celebrating the day you joined wizard101.Merle summons you and gives you a quest. Here it is: Merle: Why, hello young wizard. its been a while since i summoned you here! Why, i thin you need something to do. Defeat lord night shade. You defeat him. Merle: Exellent! here is something for you. Reward: 100 xp, Nightshades staff of fun gives 3 cards 101 damage.
Merle: well, i think you still need something more. biti nirini carries supplies. defeat him. You defeat him. Reward: 30 xp, 20 gold, Nirinis hat of party Stats: 100+ health,100+ mana, 10%+ resist,10%+ shielding, 5%+ accuracy.Merle:Well, thats better, but you still need something. Bartelby has something for you. Bartelby: Well here is something for you. Merle: take it young wizard. Reward: 101 xp, Bartelby's identical ring and athame. Both have same stats. Stats:75+ health and mana, 15%+ power pip chance.
Merle: Krockopatra has something for you. Defeat her. You do it. Merle: Well, here are some boots for you. Reward: 101 gold, 10 xp, Partyish boots. Stats: 50+ health and mana,15%+ power pip chance,2%+ accuracy, 5%+ power.Merle: Hmm keeper of the fang has good material. Go defeat her.
You defeat her. Merle: well here is a little gift for you wizard. 10 gold, Great deck of parties(45 cards max five copies of every card 20 sideboard) Amulet of great gifts ( gives party card- X pips, heal everyone in party 50 health per pip).Merle:Well Plz tal to the pet guy ( lol i forgot his name) Pet guy: Here is a little present. Merle: well here young wizard. Reward: Gifted imp, Balloon walker mount( your on a board floating it floats with balloons)Merle: Defeat iron golem. You do it. Merle: thats right young wizard. here is a little something for your effort. Reward: 1000 crowns, 1 training point, 500 gold, 10 xp. Next idea: equiping transformations you buy a transformation for 500 crowns. you can equip and Unequip it. Next idea: New worlds: ( this is getting long lol) well you will find out next time i post on here cause this is getting to long.
Well peace(bye).

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
New world idea ( continueation):m Merle: malistaire's dead body was found in the hands of his minions( gurtoks). They are in Timeheart( got this from a book) a memorial place where things that are loved remain. The minions plan on reviving malistaire and destroying timeheart. They broke the spira key into 4 pieces, then hid the ices in five different worlds. Merle will first give let you into alightama. The side school there is light.It has highest accuracy(100%), and low damage spells: Flash fly 50-75 damage 1 pip. Explosion:145-175 2 pips.Lighly beam: 220-275 3 pips. Blind-em-all: 225-250 to all enemies 4 pips. Ever accurate 20%+ to accuracy 4 pips. Deadly blind 405- 435 4 pips. Ever blade 50 +to damage spell and 15%+ accuracy to next damage spell.After you finish this world Merle will send you to a different one. Information about that can be found on my next message. Peace(bye).

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Well hi again. The second new world post. Merle: i see you have gotten the handle of the key. Impressive. The Key gem is in darkland. Go there and find it. The new school in dark land is: you guessed it, dark! It has lowest accuracy(50%) and medium damage and all its spells are to all enemies. Spells: Darkness 70-100 damage to all enemies 1 pip.Dark lord 160-195 to all enemies 2 pips. Ever shroudy 10%+ accuracy and 10%+ power pip chance 3 pips. DR. dark 340-395 to all enemies 4 pips. Night-night 10%- accuracy and 40%+ power pip chance.Great dark session: 470 damage to all enemies 6 pips. Lights out 20%- power pip chance, 30%+ accuracy.Well thats the idea. Salam(Peace)(bye)

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Mike645 returning, to post another world and idea on here. Well, new world first.Merle:Ah, yes. you have the gem in the ey. Good job young wizard.
The sharp part of the key is in decica.Go there and find it. The new side school is decica is:Ground! Its spells do highest damage but all hurt itself medium accuracy(80%).Spells: Ground hog 120-160 and 30 damage to self 1 pip.Great hole 265-305 2 pips 100 damage to self.Equip 50% to next attack and 45 damage to self 1 pip.Excavation 540-610 210 to self 4 pips . Groundlike rampage 700 damage to self 100%+ to next attck to all friends.
Ugly dirt 50 damage per pip to all enemies 75 damage to self per pip.Greatness of ground 675-790 350 damage to self. Well thats the world idea for now. Idea: Raffle you enter the raffle for 100 gold. There are 5 numbers. Rewards: If one number matches: 500 gold, 7 day mount.If 2 numbers match:500 crowns, permanet mount.If 3 numbers match: 1000 crowns, starlight pony, umbra sword.If 4 numbers match:1000 gold, 1000 crowns,starlightpony, and dragon fjord.If all 5 numbers match: 2000 crowns, 1500 gold, starlight pony, dragon fjord, umbra sword, and 100 arena tickets. Peace to you all 8)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
( second time posting this, so if it appears twice you know why.)New world is the overworld.Merle tells you to get the key form zeke so you can find the time crystal to get into timeheart. The new school here would be: Over meaning all the spells start with over ( i changed this) space this school has medium accuracy (80%) and is weakest school and strongest school that we have now. Spells: Overthere 60-155 damage 1 pip.Overhere 145-280.Overogre 235-440 3 pips. Overblade( this last spell) 50%+ to next attack to all friends,25%- from next attack to all friends nd heal 150 to all friends. Thats the end of a couple ideas number 2, ( you can still feedback) Timeheart adventures and other ideas coming soon in: a couple ideas (3). See ya all in the next post!