Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp Rank System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Alright, this is a not a complaint thread, just trying to show how messed up the current ranking system is. I am currently working on getting to war lord rank so I can get the envied war lord clothes. My rank right now is Captain.

What really iritates me is after winning a dual against privates, I gain only usually 7 rank every fight. Than when I lose to a high lvl private I lose at least 20 rank. How is that fair? Just because they stink at pvp and are a private I should get punished because they are a high lvl?

King Isle, you seriously need to change the Pvp System. We should lose and gain the same rank no matter what rank a person is, or at least not so drastic a difference. Something like 5 rank loss for losing and 10 rank gain for winning may be.

It seems at the moment the only way to be a warlord is:
A. Find a really good team mate for 2v2.
B. Use the "Cheap spells" such as wild bolt and other one hit killers.
C. Be a really low lvl and 2v2 with a grand. This seems to go around the system and you are matched up with lower lvls.
D. Get lucky and fight people easy to kill.

Thanks for reading my post. :-) Oh, and don't tell me to learn a strategy, get some skills, blah blah blah. I have talked with many people and they agree the system is messed up. Benjamin Darkhunter- Lvl 28 Balance/Death.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010