Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teen Icon?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
Hello there wizards of the spiral, I have important news ( more like breaking news! ) I just read the message posted by Prospector Zeke for Wizard101's 2nd Birthday ( Happy B-Day Wizard101 ) and on it it said this,"To premote the upcome coming release of our new world we are having a new quest featuring one of the world's hottest teen icons." Now I'm not sure who it could be, soooo thats why I posted this post to make predictions for the teen icon. I personally think its going to be Percy Jackson, so post your predictions here, & ty for reading!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
It seems that a good majority of "teen icons" are consummate losers. That being said, here's a list of "icons" I prefer to not show up:

1) Lindsey Lohan
2) Brittney Spears
3) Justin Bieber
4) any of the "Twilight" cast
5) Paris Hilton
6) any of the Kardashian sisters

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
christopher62597 was quoting from this topic: Two Incredible Years of Wizard101
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/24183.ftl

The question concerning this "one of the hottest teen icons on the planet":

This "teen icon" is from what era?

Knowing KI's penchant for humor and nostalgia, it could be “Elvis”, “the Beatles”, or even “Ol’ Blue Eyes” (The Chairman of the Board).

We will just have to wait and see.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I hope its not Justin Bieber. :?
It might be like somebody from Twilight. :|

Abigail Spiritrider

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
It would probably be Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez... Wait doesn't Selena have her own show where she does magic? O_O

Then I think it would most likely be her. I would not be surprised!