Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not enough end game content

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
This game needs more high lvl dunggeons with harder boss fights with greater gear rewards.It's just to easy and with a group of two or more people you can easily sail through everything and with a death or life you can easily solo through the game. Adding high lvl harder dungeons like the ones in grizzleheim would add more pve content for hardcore players or people who prefer pve over pvp and what to do more challenging dungeons. They could also award a pve ticket version of arena tickets for harder dungeons.

Then this announcement should appeal to you:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/announcements/2010march24

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 12, 2009
I already know about Celestia and what happens once i beat that? :(! it will only take me a couple weeks to soar through it on all my chars, but then i'll still be stuck with my boredom problem. That is unless KI plans on adding alot of high end dungeons in Celestia (5 or more 60 lvl dungeons), then it will hold my interest.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
September is here and still no word on how close Celestia is to being released.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
ownage553 wrote:
This game needs more high lvl dunggeons with harder boss fights with greater gear rewards.It's just to easy and with a group of two or more people you can easily sail through everything and with a death or life you can easily solo through the game. Adding high lvl harder dungeons like the ones in grizzleheim would add more pve content for hardcore players or people who prefer pve over pvp and what to do more challenging dungeons. They could also award a pve ticket version of arena tickets for harder dungeons.

wizard 101 is hard enough as it is!!! it took me 2 and a half hours to complete big ben tower in MB!! pls dont make it harder. if this game is for kids... how can they get ahead if the bosses are IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
starwarsguy765 wrote:
ownage553 wrote:

wizard 101 is hard enough as it is!!! it took me 2 and a half hours to complete big ben tower in MB!! pls dont make it harder. if this game is for kids... how can they get ahead if the bosses are IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Actually you might be surprised how many people feel the game is too easy. KI has made recent changes to the game to make it even easier. Often many problems people have relate to not understanding their school/s they use, which can impact the choices you have and make. Deck Set up is also a very important element of success and the biggest issue I find when I help others. Lastly is the specific choices people make. As an example, most people wait too late until they use a healing spell. While there is some luck to when you get certain cards, if you're properly prepared and your deck is set up correctly, this should be a minimal issue.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
1. The dungeons would be OPTIONAL high lvl dungeons.

2. They would made for groups of 3-4 to give a challenge for you and your friends.

3. my 7 year old little brother can beat this game solo with a fire mage easy.

4. This game isn't made for just younger players there are many adults that play wizard101 that wish for more of a challenge requiring teamwork And a updatelike this wouldn't interfere with the softcore players in anyway.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Just about any computer game has the same problem of running out of things to do, or, it was too hard and you can't finish it.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Since there are all ages playing this game, I'm not sure harder quests are the answer. I am an adult, but my 10 year old Grandson also plays this game and needs my help allot.
The only solution I can think of is to have special separate area for adults,
( over 18), where the quests are more challenging. Kind of like GH maybe but for adults only. I do know for a fact that there is a huge population of adult players on the game :)
I have 3 GrandMasters, and am getting bored waiting for the new world, so I hope it will be challenging :)
I enjoy the game overall, I am just getting tired of waiting for the new world to open. Hopefully Soon

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I agree and disagree on this one! :)

I have a couple of grandmasters, and I agree that the endgame content is a little rough. I don't like PVP anymore, the pet derby doesn't get you anything except pet derby stuff... I did take one grand to master artisan, but crafting is very, very slow and lacks features like selling/trading crafted items (this exists in other MMO's). I do like leveling my pets, but it takes forever and is limited to the minigames (why don't pets level with your wizard?).

So that's the "agree" part.

When it comes to dungeons, I'm left cold. Brisk Breeze Towen, Jotun, the Celestia preview quest-- these all require teaming up with other Grands and are still challenging. This is great, but when you can't get a group together it's not much fun. Plus, I'm capped on level and have good gear, so I'm not farming.
Thus, my endgame is to create new wizards ;)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
KMK524 wrote:
The only solution I can think of is to have special separate area for adults,
( over 18), where the quests are more challenging. Kind of like GH maybe but for adults only. I do know for a fact that there is a huge population of adult players on the game :)

I find that very discriminatory to hardcore players younger than 18, i.e me and my friends. I don't have open chat but that doesn't mean i don't like challenges such as brisk breeze and the warehouse. If KI excluded paying players from any world, the number of complaints would soar. The game is very good the way it is, in a difficulty sense. The game is easy in the beginning, medium in the middle of the planned game, Dragonspyre is the middle of the planned game that we know of so far, and hard at the end of the planned game. On the other hand, there should be many optional challenges as you go through the game, so people can try there luck at difficult things if they want to. This has already been placed in the game, Golem Tower for very low levels, Sunken City for lowish levels, Tomb of the Beguiler for medium levels and so on. Even Mooshu, while not having any optional dungeons, still has challenges such as Youkai.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm