Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AFK button (away from keyboard)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
When i am in duels i always notice that people seem to go AFK all the time which is SOOOOOOO annoying because after choosing our spell we have to wait for the timer to run out! it makes the duel like 2 times longer than it should be. So my idea is an AFK button or away from keyboard button. When a wizard is going to be away from the computer for a moment he/she should press the AFK button allowing the duel to proceed for the amount of rounds he/she is gone. It would be time saving for wizards who are in a hurry. Plz comment 8)

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
LLLLOOOVVVEEE THE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice and yes I get verrrryyy annoyed too!!!!!!!!

I know those people that really just like disagreeing with what everyone has to say will say something like, "Its only 30 seconds WHY THE RUSH!!!!"

If you were going to comment and say something like that i have advice, DONT!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
this idea started with people who moved from pirates online to this game. to be afk in that game you would type AFK/ but in this game you just type afk to let people know your gone. i do agree this would be a good idea but maybe after all people make there move there are 2 extra seconds incase the afk person comes back. but over all a good idea.