Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeding Your Pets!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Is there a way that you can just feed your pets snacks without having to play the games there are in the Pet Pavilion? After a while, the games get very annoying and I get bored easily.

If there isn't a way to just feed your pets, you should add one! I know i am not the only one out there that is getting bored of the games.

I am not saying that you should get rid of the games, just add an option to feed your pets. I think a lot of people would get their pets to higher levels then.

Thanks for your time guys! :-)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
You still get to feed your pet if you lose the mini games.
Play the dance game and press the wrong arrow key each time your pet tries to dance. After three wrong steps the game stops and you can feed your pet.
the other games take much longer to lose.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
livinlife501 wrote:
Is there a way that you can just feed your pets snacks without having to play the games there are in the Pet Pavilion? After a while, the games get very annoying and I get bored easily.

If there isn't a way to just feed your pets, you should add one! I know i am not the only one out there that is getting bored of the games.

I am not saying that you should get rid of the games, just add an option to feed your pets. I think a lot of people would get their pets to higher levels then.

Thanks for your time guys! :-)

As far as I know the only way to feed a pet is after playing a pet game :-(

ellie