Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells with Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I have some ideas for new spells that might come with Celestia, and I would like to hear the ideas that other people have. Before you post, I would like to ask you to use the following format to avoid confusion:

School: Spell name
Damage: (Insert damage done here)
Graphical description: (What the spell looks like)

Below are my ideas.
Cheers!
Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Storm: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 800 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
A lot of the ideas for new spells are really good! I hope more appear. Myths that have been sighted can work too such as the Jersey Devil for fire, and Big foot for life. Big foot can have some good mutates such as the yeti.javascript:emoticon('');

Jacob Dragonrider lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I love your ice idea!. And yes coming from an Ice. Here's mine.

Ice: Northern Winds
Damage: 600-680 Ice damage to one target.
Graphic: Auroras arrive from a flash and like wave around(I don't know a better word for it sorry). Then they turn into negative for and strike the opponent.

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
This is so cool!!!! My freind is close to going to Celestia !!! I mostly like the Myth, Fire,Storm,Death,And Life!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i like the death one hehehe MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! uh sorry lost myself there anyway here's my death idea heh ( the spell has to be said with a death metal voice ) DEATH does 700 damage to all targets and half of the damage comes back to the caster as health description: a large black cloud appears in the sky a boney hand comes out of the cloud then another boney hand with a sharper sythe then wraith then death jumps out of the cloud with a skull for a head with piercing crimson eyes he raises his sythe and throws it like a frisbee at the target as the sythe comes closer to the target skulls with live snakes on them appear on the sythe ( the throw will be in slow motion so everyone can see the skulls ) when the sythe is 5 inches away from the target the motion is back to normal when the sythe hits the target a big black explosion comes around the target then the sythe is thrown back to death he catches it then spins his sythe on his little finger and the health goes to the caster
hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I would say that a spell called Death would be reserved until later in the game (it should be one of the highest, if not highest, cards learned). But good idea, otherwise .

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
i have real good idea

Death-instant kill
Damage-all of your enemy's health
Graphical description-instantly kill your enemy with 10% accuary

reply if u like my idea

Survivor
May 27, 2009
ok really instead of a specific spell for each school, why not make a spell for each gruop?

FIRE,ICE,STORM:elemental fusion:it shows a cloud,icicle, and a floating flame, then they all circle around each other into a big swirling purple,blue, and red ball and then the ball shoots out fire at the opponent, then ice, then a lightning bolt. 500 fire attack,500 ice attack, and 500 storm attack. 75% accuracy.

DEATH,MYTH,LIFE:monster mutation: A dryad,minotaur, and a wraith pop out and then they all get sucked together and form a creaturethat looks like wraith/minotaur/dryad.then the creature shoots out of it's hands a yellow,black, and greenpulse that hits the enemie at 700 myth attack, 300 life attack, and 500 death attack. all the damage that was donethe axact amount goeas to alll friends as health.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
wizard41299 wrote:
ok really instead of a specific spell for each school, why not make a spell for each gruop?

FIRE,ICE,STORM:elemental fusion:it shows a cloud,icicle, and a floating flame, then they all circle around each other into a big swirling purple,blue, and red ball and then the ball shoots out fire at the opponent, then ice, then a lightning bolt. 500 fire attack,500 ice attack, and 500 storm attack. 75% accuracy.

DEATH,MYTH,LIFE:monster mutation: A dryad,minotaur, and a wraith pop out and then they all get sucked together and form a creaturethat looks like wraith/minotaur/dryad.then the creature shoots out of it's hands a yellow,black, and greenpulse that hits the enemie at 700 myth attack, 300 life attack, and 500 death attack. all the damage that was donethe axact amount goeas to alll friends as health.

Okay... What does a Wraith/Minotaur/Dryad look like? >_>

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
wizard41299 wrote:

where'd balance go lol

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
lightning storm: to all enemies deal 700 hundred damage and take away all charms shields etc... like earthquake. it looks like a big storm cloud and looks like wildbolt when it hits but it hits all the bad guys

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Fire: Volcanic Vengance
Damage: 1000 or 750 to all
Graphical Description: A volcano appears and takes the whole field and a man warrior like the ones from Dragonspyre appears. If doing 1000 he leaps down and slashes infront of the guy and a wave of lava comes over and hits the enemy. If doing 750 to all he stands like a star and Giant wave of lava comes over him and hits all enemys at the same time.

Love your ideas Mythomagic6

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Actually, I've had some Level 58 Spell ideas buzzing around in my head for a while. They are all Rank 7 Single-Target Attacks, with the exception of Life, which is an AOE (Attack On Everyone).

Fire: PenDragon.
Effect: 400 Fire Damage + 570 Fire Damage over three Rounds.
Accuracy: 75%
Animation: A field of volcanoes and black stone covers the circle. Then, the ground cracks and explodes, and a gigantic dragon comes out of the earth (just to give a sense of scale, the dragon then steps on and flattens a volcano) and breathes out a huge blue fireball. It then dives back into the hole in the earth.

Ice: Leviathan.
Effect: 570 to 650 Ice Damage.
Accuracy: 80%
Animation: A huge sheet of ice with glacial mountains... basically, an icy version of the PenDragon setting. The Leviathan (a colossal SnowSerpent with navy blue fur) appears and attacks in a similar fashion, spitting out a globe of ice before diving back into the (water-filled) hole.

Storm: EyeOfTheDeep.
Effect: 890 to 970 Storm Damage.
Accuracy: 70%
Animation: A calm ocean (complete with tiny islands, again for scale) appears. Suddenly, a huge vortex taking up the whole circle appears, and over the center of it a twister of water (think an enlarged, blue SandStorm animation) rises up and goes toward the target. The entire setting disappears after the Damage is dealt.

Life: RazorPetal.
Effect: 500 to 570 Life Damage to all Enemies.
Accuracy: 90%
Animation: A field of flowers appears. Suddenly, a great wind whips them up into a giant, multicolored tornado. The petals are then shot toward the targets in order, Damaging each in turn.

Myth: UshiOni.
Effect: 100 Myth Damage + 620 Myth Damage.
Accuracy: 80%
Animation: A Minotaur appears, but modified in these ways:
-The fur is black and does not shine.
-The skin is brick red.
-The weapon it holds is a club like those of the Trolls.
-The eyes are bright yellow.
-The setting is a bamboo forest.
It otherwise behaves and attacks like a normal Minotaur ("Ushi Oni" were, in Japanese mythology, demons with the heads of bulls).

Death: BlackHound.
Effect: 630 Death Damage.
Accuracy: 85%
Animation: Set in a forest of dead trees filled with mist (the forest, that is), the BlackHound (a jet black HeckHound) bursts from a dead prickerbush (the "doghouse") and breathes out material energy (the bluish light that recurs throughout the Death spell line) at the target.

Balance: Ladon.
Effect: 95 Damage from each School.
Accuracy: 85%
Animation: Basically a Hydra with four extra heads (green with brown eyes for Life, yellow with blue eyes for Myth, black with white eyes for Death, and tan with maroon eyes for Balance), the Ladon spell appears and attacks similarly. The setting is a fenced-in (with a stone fence) garden, with a large tree with golden apples behind where Ladon appears taking prominence.

By the way, I think a Dryad/Minotaur/Wraith combination would be a Dryad wearing the Minotaur's fur and horns, holding a smaller version of the axe in it's left hand, while having the Wraith's wings (four of them) and holding the staff in it's right hand.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I like the idea of a Hydra with all 7 classes but that s because i'm balance 8)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Fire is genie and balance is Ra, these have been confirmed by J Tod Coleman but other than those it's anyone's guess

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Guys i know the new level 58 spells.
i only know ice, storm and fire.

ice: snow angel - 100 + 660 ice damage over 3 turns and taunt all anemies.

fire: efreet- 895 fire damage and -90% next incoming attack.

storm: levathian- 1030 storm damage and remove 2 positive charms from enemy.

These are 100% true go on you tube and type in
wizard 101: level 58 spells of storm ice and fire

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
i have made a few spells of my own based on mythology medusa : does 1000 damage to one enemy and stuns them she comes out of a cave with her serpent body and a green blast comes from her eyes myth hippo campi : 1150 damage all enemy's removes all positive spells from the enemy a horse with rainbow colored scales and fins comes out the water and runs into the enemy storm artemis : 1100 to one enemy and stuns them comes out of the woods and shoots silver arrows the greek goddess of nature the moon and virginity

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
fces1 wrote:
A lot of the ideas for new spells are really good! I hope more appear. Myths that have been sighted can work too such as the Jersey Devil for fire, and Big foot for life. Big foot can have some good mutates such as the yeti.javascript:emoticon('');

Jacob Dragonrider lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

The new level 58 life spell forest lord looks a lot like a bigfoot

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
mythomagic6 wrote:
I have some ideas for new spells that might come with Celestia, and I would like to hear the ideas that other people have. Before you post, I would like to ask you to use the following format to avoid confusion:

Below are my ideas.
Cheers!

Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

The Nature's Whim one,( Life: Nature's Whim
)
is already a spell, given to you by a dragon that you get from buying crowns off of gift cards

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
mythomagic6 wrote:

Below are my ideas.
Cheers!

Awsome Ideas and Love Them! But sad to say KI has already made Level 58 spells for Celestia. Here they are and my idea spells! Hope you like them!

New Storm: Leviathan (Sea Serpent)
New Ice: Snow Angel (a ghost like body sitting on a white pegasus)
New Fire: Efreent (genie)
New Life: Forest Lord (an animal much like bigfoot but shorter and not so big feet :)
New Death: Skeletal Dragon (dragon made from bones with glowing purple and blue wings!)
New Myth: Medusa (mythical snake like creature)
New Balance: (my fav.) Ra (Roman God of the Sun)

Alright now for my own spells!

School: Spell Name
Description: (enter text)
How it looks: (enter text, my vocabulary is not very expanded like yours so some of my words might be not descriptive)

Storm: Super Charge
1500 Storm and Stun all enemies
Gray clouds roll over to top of the Sparing Circle and gray clouds roll over on the bottom. A giant purple semi circle forms on the top clouds, with jumping lightning bolts over it. The semi circle shoots a giant jagged white bolt of lighting at each enemy dealing damage. Last lightning shoots at the enemy from the bototm cloud stunning each enemy for 1 round.

Ice: Crystal Cave
200 Ice for 4 rounds all enemies and +40% all Ice Damage
A rounded dome cave appears over the Sparing Circle, and multi color crystals grow around the inside of the cave. For 4 rounds a giant crystal shoots at the enemy dealing 200 damage over each round (wards and traps will not effect this attack, all wards and traps will be saved) After the 4 rounds are up the crystals turn Blue and White only and tiny Crystillian Dust and Snowflakes fall from the roof.

Fire: Volcanic Eruption
100 Fire+900 Fire over 3 rounds all enemies
A giant pool of lava forms in the middle of the sparing circle and a volcano rises from the lava. The volcano erupts shooting magma into the air. Then the magma lands on the enemy dealing the tiny amount of damage. Last a giant meteor erupts from the volcano hitting each enemy giving them a Fire Plate spinning around dealing 300 damager for 3 rounds. (wards and traps effect both damage)

Life: Reincarnation
Heal 1 defeated friend half and 700 Heal and Absorb 400 all friends
A beautiful muddy leaf covered floor appears and a leaf roof appears on top. Light shines through the roof and a Dryad with Golden moss and air pops out. The Golden Dryad heals the chosen defeated friend half way, and then withers away like a wilting flower. But then a new Dryad with Normal Green moss and hair is reincarnated from the other Dryad and heals each friend by 700 and an Absorb 400 appears at each friends feet.

Death: (this is kind of the same as yours) Death Lord
700 Steal Health all enemies and convert half to Heal and 300 Death hit over 3 rounds
A pile of bones and skulls appear and a black leather throne rises from the bones with Hades sitting on it. The Death Lord has oily black hair sizzling like flames, a pale body, wearing a black robe, and holding a staff with a skull on top. He stands up and reaches out at the enemy with his Skull Staff and a purple ball forms on the enemies chest. Purple smoke goes into the skull filling the skull with each enemy, and he turns around and shoots purple smoke at you emptieing out the skull. A Death Plate forms around each enemy dealing 100 damage for 3 rounds.

Myth: Eye of History
200 Myth and 800 Myth and summon 1 Orthrus Minion (1000 Health, Unlimited Mana, 50% Power Pip, 40% Resist to Myth, 50% Storm Boost, Spells: Myth Trap, Mythblade, Tower Shield, Minotaur, Cyclopes, Earthquake, Troll, Natural Ability (80%, Myth, 3 pips, 200 Myth)
A giant Myth Eye appears in the sparing circle, eyes closed. The eye opens glowing white. A Royal Blue Ball glowing Golden Yellow gets shot at the enemy dealing the tiny amount of damage. Then it shoots a huge Golden Yellow Beam glowing Royal Blue at the enemy dealing the large amount of damage. Then the eye turns around and faces you. An Orthrus crawls out of the Eye and walks to your side.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
mythomagic6 wrote:

Below are my ideas.
Cheers!

These spells won't come true. For they're too powerful and there is already a rank 8 spell coming with celestia. I know one of them is Skeletal Dragon.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
windy91316 wrote:
i have real good idea

Death-instant kill
Damage-all of your enemy's health
Graphical description-instantly kill your enemy with 10% accuary

reply if u like my idea

More like real bad idea.