Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I would like to change into a dragon or a powerful unicorn to protect those thaTt would call upon me to help. 8)

Tabitha Ice Hammer

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I think it would be really cool if you could turn into maybe your pet, like a fire/ice cat or dragon. :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
you guys should make some pet that gives us the "shape shift" ability and i would change into a dragon that can actually fly in the air over the areas to make getting to places faster

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
if i could transform into anything it would be decepticon megatron :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

I would love to be able to transform in to Malistair, that would be too cool! :)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I would like to be able to turn into any of the teachers from the 7 schools or any of the people who are in dragonspyre, they have neat armor and cool swords.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I would turn into a Centuar , my bro says he would turn into fire dragon. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
if i could transform into any creature in the game it would be a heck hound pet because i love wolves

Survivor
May 23, 2009
well i think i that we could transform into the pet that we have equipped. that would be really cool! 8)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
:D i want the pets to become mounts because once they turn into a adult they can become pets

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
if i could turn into something i would be a colossus even though im fire because i like big things

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
sorry sorry i know i already posted a 'feedback' (hehe) but i decided that in a nutshell i personally would love to be a lion, wolf (or any of the hounds--heck, ice, danger, storm, etc etc), ice wyvvern, or dragon.
okeydokey ^_^ thanks for listening lol.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
there could be transforms in every school

Fire: sunbird,fire cat,fire elf, a smaller helephant, a smaller fire dragon,fire colossus
Ice:beetle,frost hound, frost giant,serpent,smaller colossus, wyvern,ice sunbird
Storm: smaller storm lord, smaller stormzilla, snake, storm clockwork,bats,triton
Balance: hydra, scarab, scorpion, judgement person,fire ice storm elemental,
Life: satyr,centaur,seraph,pixie,dryad,leprechaun,imp,treant,sprite,life minotaur
Myth: minotaur,frog,cyclopes,troll,blood bat,orthrus,clockwork golem,myth sprite
Death: wraith,scarecrow,ghoul,darksprite,skeletal pirate,banshee,vampire
i would prefer get death,life,myth more transforms

and the players school transforms are free and there could be a new shop that sells different transformations and you can find rare transformations by bosses

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFORM INTO CELESTIA PEOPLE,SCHOOL TEACHERS AND MALISTAIRE

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
I think it would LOVE if we could turn into a Fire cat (pet), Black cat (pet) and Marly bone dog/cat. Thank you,

Jack Jade, Magus Sorcerer, Balance.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Ethelfled wrote:
a wraith, danger hound, storm hound, gobler, Kraken, one of the teachers.
Gobbler was spelled wrong, and we already have it.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2009
How about an Ice Dragon thats free for the ice school, but costs money or crowns for the others. And it's a boy/ girl thing. and the dragon is smaller than a fire dragon, but bigger than a pet dragon.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I would transform into a triton Idont even care if its a guy thing triton is AWESOME

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i would like to turn in to my friends to trick the people that are the friend that you change in to so they will be confused or i would turn in to a big dragon

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
If I would traseform into a creature it would be a/an: Jade Oni :D

If I would transeform into a teacher it would be: Prof. GreyRose (The ice teacher and I think that is how you spell it)

If I would transeform into a/an pet it would be: Piggle (I think that is how it is spelled )

If I would transeform into a/an mount it would be: The Charity Tiger (the black and white one)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
I would like to turn into kraken/wraith/scarecrow/ghast/ghost/malistaire/any teacher

i also like this idea from what's his name about only your school or pay i think that you could turn into someone when you duel them and win or if you have their pet so you could be like krokapatra or malistaire.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009