Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
If I could change into anythin I think I would like to be able to change into some kind of animal. Both magical and unmagical alike. I think if I had to choose I would like to be a wolf or some kind of dog creature. I just think it would be cool.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
I think that it would be cool if you and your pet could reverse spots, like your wizard was the pet and you could play as your pet, and you could switch between them whenever you wanted (except in battle.)

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
i think you should be able to turn into a kraken and your spells change so you can have a funny time and i also think it should be for i month but after 10 battles you you automaticaly transform back to your self and it recharges after ten hard battles :) 8) :? :-( ;-) ;)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Eric343 wrote:
If i could transform into any creature would be a cow of moo shu or a marlibonian dog

I've also noticed that there aren't many girl transformations, my sister pointed this out to me i was like oh yea huh well just letting you guys know

some examples of girl transformations could be a judgement or a pixie or something like that

Thnx for listening

:)

i think girls can cange into anything they want not just a pixie or judgement. some girls dont like those stuff. they rather be a cyclops tham a fairy
Samantha Suncatcher
Lvl 48 Balance.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
i would be a minotaur or a hydra or something cool
my name is andrew mythtamer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I would turn into KRAYSYS!!! Or any other draconian they are cool...

-Talon Goldenshade
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
well i think it should be according to your school and your gender. :D

Fire: a boy could be a dragon or a fire snake, and a girl could also be a dragon or a sunburd

Ice: a boy could be an evil snowman or a ice wolf, and a girl could be a glacier cat or a collosus

Storm: a boy might be a stormman or a shark, and a girl would be a storm hound or a fish

Balence: a boy could be a hydra or a scorpion, and a girl can also be a hydra or a judgment.

Life: a boy should be a life troll or a sattyr and a girl could be a tempest [ if it is life ] or a fairy

Death: a boy might be a goul or a wraith and a girl could be a wraith or a skeleton

Myth: a boy should be a cyclopes or a minotaur and a girl could be a orturous or a troll

btw, they should make more GIRL transformations :(

Hannah Thunderflame level 34 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I want the pets to becomes a mix of what you bred to get an egg. magma spider body and leg with a stormzilla head. dragon wings/tail with a ghost head. Get the idea?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
If I had to chose to be a pet, mount or anything, I'll be a stray Cat!!!! =D :D

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
If I could turn into creature in Wizard101 I would be a.... phoenix. Because I like them and plus I'm Fire! :-)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
You could turn into one of your pets but bigger like as a transformation but it's your pet.
i would like to turn into my damp demon

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
i personally would turn into a dragon, sprite, ghoul or a firehound. those are the best in my opinion.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
i would want to turn into a dragon, and have the dragon set up so that you could have it look like it was breathing fire, that would be really funny when you come up to someone and you breathe "fire" on them.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I would totally want to be a Vampire because the look so in the game and it would be cool to fly around as a Vampire

Survivor
May 10, 2009
you should be able to tranform into a unicorn,a jade oni, a pixi,and a hydra.

also there should be a magic-carpet mount, a giant spider mount,a clip-on rollerskate mount, a bike mount,a scooter mount, and a skate- bord mount.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
DeucetheMoose wrote:
I would love to have the form of just about any the female enemies in DS. They are really pretty and I would love for my Death wizard to look like more of an adult character sometimes...

Actually, that's an inspiring idea. I think that being able to transform into an 'adult size' character would be an excellent addition to the game :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010