Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
o. o i guess my message didn't get sent o dang i spent a lot of time on it too bad :( i would like to make my myth ethan legendblade be a foe and have 4500 health and be in ds in a tower and look the same way and be rank 7 boss and a 200 percent resistance to myth and have a 120 percent boost on storm plz that would be awesome thx.

-Ethan Legend Blade lvl 43 myth

waiting, watching, i spot you with my extremely strong
eye vision suddenly you hear TSEEEEEEER! and a
gust of razor wind and unexplanable pain and a rip of
my talons and my prey is caught- Ethan Legend Blade
the hawk ruler of the sky.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I would either turn into a frost giant, hydra,fire dragon malistare, and a stormzilla.... :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I would turn into either a Collosus, a Ninja Piggie,or a Gobbler.

I think Collosus's are cool.Ninja Piggies are aesome and Gobblers are kind of weird but i still would like to be it.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I would like to be one of the ladies chatting in Digmore Station in Marleybone ... specifically, I would like to be dressed in one of those beautiful turquoise dresses.

I have always admired those dresses and thought how cool it would be to wear one. I also thought that the parasol she carries could be used as a weapon ... even the large hat could turn into a weapon (maybe more James Bondish than Wizard101 but still fun). I think if she had pantaloons on under her dress then if she rides a mount then only her high heel boots and the ruffles and lace from the pantaloons would show.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Pets: Black Cat/ Life Bat/ Level 48 pets
Mounts: Dark Redwing/White Mare / Black Stallion
Enemies: Gamma/ Forest Imp/ Lost Soul/ Gremlin/ Malistare
And, that's about it! :P

~Suri~DarkBlood~

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I would love to see a Centaur for a mount or even for a pet. Or a Camel mount (using in krok would be so amazing) Or even a shop where you could design clothes to your liking, with symbols of your school, your clothes are great but some outfits would look so cool if the symbols were on them more, look at the possibilities. Or to be able to live chat If over 18, with true friends function, chatting can be trying at times. And one other problem i really see with game is while doing towers with No chatters or under aged wizards who can't see what your saying, they tend to ruin strategy playing like in the 50 tower, and kill us all by just throwing random spells, we don't mind playing with the younger wizards but could you put more options in the menu chat like "please don't throw that spell yet" or "don't hit boss until minions are dead" or " don't waste trap spell, boss will remove them" I think you get the idea of what i am trying to say, these are safe things to say . And it would truly save valued time for experienced wizards and make lots of them very tolerant and want to play with them, which makes a friendly playing field, so many times I tried to play with them , an hour past only to be killed by a non-able chatter throwing level 1 spells at a self- healing Boss. Thank you for listening, Keep up the great work you do !!!!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
You could turn into one of your pets but bigger like as a transformation but it's your pet.
yea and it would be cool if we coul dmake them bigger like you said but make them your mount

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
i think there would be some awesome transformations but some would be wraith, hydra, centaur, malistare(subscribers only) jade oni and kracken so basicly any spell and some enemies.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
It would be cool if we could transform into Malistaire. His staff is SICK! :D

Survivor
May 05, 2009
i think players should be able to transform into a ninja pig that would be REALLY entertaining and fun to walk around as a pig with a sword

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I am really not sure. I would like to see some new aspects of the game including pets. I have looked at transformations in the past and have not been overly impressed with the selection. I suppose that I really don't see the point of transformations. I pride myself on being a powerful wizard.

P.S. Again I would like to see some new aspects of the game. I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I guess it would be a variation from the same old same old. It seems that once you get to dragonspyre and the wonder of it passes you get bored because aside from the scenery it is pretty much the same as the other worlds.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I would love to be a diseased wildclaw because they are just plain awesome! No one really nows exactly what it is too. Is it a bear? A dog? A cat? Orsomething in between? Who knows.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
Theres nothing better than being a wizard. I would stay the way I am, though it would be cool to be a dragon because then I could fly.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
:) I'd like to be a sprite. I like the idea of transforming into my pet! I would also like to be able to not only heal, but also give mana for those that are low. Just a thought!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
if i could transform into any creature, i would be a fire dragon From: Jasmine FrostShard
To: the world

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I would like to have a centaur pet, that would be awesome. Also with the new lvl increase i would like for life to have a spell that hits all enemies. I would also like to have a car mount looking like the ones in mb where you could have friends get in and they can get out at anytime they want.