Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
i think that maybe you could turn into a wraith. that or a niga pig :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'd want to turn into a frost giant or a ninja pig or maybe even a minotaur?
:D

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
if i could turn into a mount it would be a dragon because i am a level 37 fire guy
and dragons are the most powerfull creature

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
i think there should be a centaur or a helephant and a mander would be awesome! :?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
i would like to turn into three things death wraith,life satyr and hydra but i would most want hydra and wraith and i dont want to uy it for alloy of gold maybe sell it for 20,000 or less.

that would be awsome.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
If we could change into something I would want to change into our mounts or pets but if we did our pets I would want to be a little bit bigger.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I would love to turn to a storm lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. if i could i would be awesome.no one would stand in my way!!!!!!!.so if i needed to go to malistare i would do my blast on him then he is dead man!.it would be cool to turn to a hydra too.if i was a hydra too i would be a three headed dragon with storm ice and fire.an othrus could be very cool to.did you know that the orthrus is the king of time. cause when you see the moon when someone cast orthus that means it stops time!!!!!!!.cool right.thanks for listening.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I would like to transform my character into a unicorn, so that I could heal others.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
It would be so awesome if i was a giant frost colossus. :D so fun.
By the way maybe lord nightshade.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
i want there to be a mount that could actually fly and turn into triton, stormlord, dryad, oni and NINJA PIG

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
]The tranformation would depend on the main school the wizard(character) is from , example: fire school can transform into dragond ,firecats ext... but it has to be a fire creature .That as well goes to every other school balance, myth,storm,ice,lifw,and dead. In that way people can have another reazon to know what school they like by seeing their transformation or as i called the school masscot. That indeed will be a fun thing to add to wizard101 ,I hope you read my letter.Thanks for letting the wizards(people) say what they think. :) ......

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I would want to be a level 48 attack like frost giant. :D

Zachary Dragonblade Grandmaster ice wizard

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I think i qould like to be a scarecrow. im surprized there isnt a potion for that :D

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I think it would be pretty cool to transform into your friends. (Like, look exactly like them, have their stats, gear, ect.) but you would have to have their permission first.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think it'd be awesome to be able to change your hair style and or haircolor, also more types of hair and faces to choose from, like change eyes and not mouth?
Like: ^_^ to *_*
And different novice outfits to choose from!