Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I would like it if we could transfer into any of our pets that we may have.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I would transform into a fire dragon and easily kill all other creatures!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
i wold have been a storm lord like just like as big as like around the height of a pheonix but like a storm cloud on the ground covering my legs and i could use the three spike staff thing and it gives me the card or "Storm Lord".

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
i would like to be able to transform into some of the pets like the tigers :) :) :)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I would be things from our own school, but like cards, like your first spell in fire is fire cat, so you can only be a fire cat for now, so as you lvl up you get more fire things! Oh and if your fire and something else (like life) you get pixie and stuff, but it costs gold of other schools, but the same you got to lvl up to get sertain things! :D

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I think that a student of a school should be able to turn into their schools
monster. For example, a fire wizard should be able to turn into a Fire dragon for no cost. If you want another school's monster you would have to pay gold or crowns.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
transform into any of the level 42 spells (helephant, hydra, wraith etc)
but for life satyr or centaur and myth minotaur :D

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i would either like to turn into a mount or like the grand card for every school, that would be cool. but mostly the mount would be cool. maybe it could give you boosts on stuff or just extra speed, or something like that. :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I would wanna be one of the dragons in dragonspyre
,jade oni
,and storm lord :D

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
i would be a colossus because they are very awesome.iwould also like to transform in to storm lord. :-)

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
gothknight12 wrote:
I would change hydra, frost giant, and fire dragon.

I would make hydra life, death, and myth. Frost giant a storm giant, and fire dragon all elements. :-)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
If I could turn into anything.....

I would make a quest where you can make a spell that makes you the monster! Like, you could make a monster and put some of your characteristics in/on it!!!!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I personally think that if you could transform into Malistare, Even if it give no powers, to be the best transformation. I myself have been wanting wizard101 to make this happen for about 3 months now.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I would love to have the form of just about any the female enemies in DS. They are really pretty and I would love for my Death wizard to look like more of an adult character sometimes.

I also think that it would be cool to be a Seraph or Pixie of some sort. It would be really neat to be able to be Gamma! I would also like a chance to look like my school professors. Oh, and the little sheep in MooShu, they are so cute and that would be really neat. And, um, let's see the little bears in GH would be pretty neat too.

Overall, I just wish there were more "girly" options available. While I may not be too girly at my age, I can see where some girls would be thrilled to have some more attractive options available to them.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I would change hydra to all elements; fire storm ice death life and myth now that will be really cool lol; fire dragon to be a pet and make the attacks higher, about 650 with 3 oral on the oponents, and also i would change the scarecro to heal every opponent as well, and finally make tree as a pet and not only heal but also attack with about 300 and also put shields on the player

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Would like to be an orney little brownie that just picked on the bad guys.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I would be Triton, Oni, Troll, Draconian, a professor, Mander, or a or Ninja Pig. :D

I'll post for next Feedback Friday!!!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
as a mount i would like to have a griffin, and also the griffin should be a spell, a new cool pet could be spirit hydra, it has life death and myth heads, and for a transformation i would transformed into a mander
by: grandmaster of every school

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
fredster13579 wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
I personally think we should be able to transform into Drakes, or other Dragon like creatures, that can actually fly, like really in the air type flying, and maybe you could be able to allow your pet or other characters to ride upon you? I don't know how well this would work but it would definitely make the game a new level of fun, please take this into consideration.
I agreea with you it would be awesome!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I Us Girls Should Have Some Kind Of Transformations Like Fairy Queens And Maybe Even Sprites There Aren't Any Girl Transformations :( And Maybe A Wraith Would Be A Cool One Or Cyclops Or A Grizzlheim Bear?