Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

I agree with that. I think that schools should have their own selection of transformations.
I also think that we should be able to turn into wood golems, manders, and Oni's.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
i would transform into orthrus :D cause it's my final creatur...

but if i had to choose between a person in the game it would be one of the kroks in krokatopia

or it would also be one of the grizzlehiem bears

cya :) :-) :D :( :-o :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
for You do is for hatching pets is do it less money like 5k or something like that :) . and also make a cap that gose to 100 and new worlds example : paranormalville like that ( i am not really good at make names ) something like a scary world :D

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I think the coolest thing we could turn into would be Lothin DoomBringer. I love the type of creature he is and the blue makes him so AWESOME that he is my favorite boss. When I saw him all other candidates went out of my mind and he took the title. If we can't turn into him I would at least like to see a pet that is like him (I know there is a red one but I don't think there is a blue one, if there is where is it and how much is it lol.) I really hope you will consider either one of these because this would make me so happy. I would really like the pet since the pet stays forever and transforms only last an hour but hey I would take either.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I would transform into one of the citizens of celestia like a crab or a shark just to get a taste of the new world

Chase Stormsword
Grandmaster Diviner
Aedan Dawnglade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I would be Malistaire. I wish that we could choose at the beginning of the game to be good or evil. I would pick evil.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I would love and i mean LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be able to turn into Orthrus.
I think that would be the coolest thing ever :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
it would be cool if i could turn into a orthrus i just think they're awesome XD

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
i would turn into a banshee, lost soul, cyclops, troll, sprite, colossus, fire elemental, wraith, ninja pig, monk, malistare, or water spirit

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I would love to be a unicorn. It would be nice though if they make it so you can change your hair color or style the look on your face. It would be nice to change your looks if you like later on. :D

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
A Triton,and a,Wraith.If i win great but i dont really care what tappens well thks for listning!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
i think life girls should be able to transform into seraph and the wizards should be able to transform into thier pet life girls should be able to turn into a sprite or into sylvia drake and death boys shoul dbe able to turn in to malistaire

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Dear Professors of RavenWood,
I think would be awesome if subscribed players like myself could create at least one character for each school. Right now I can only create six characters.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your Pals,
Alexander DragonTamer,
Thomas EmeraldDust, and,
Morgan GhostSlinger

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
if i could be anything i would be Malistare,triton,stormlord or be the storm school student :) i would love to have those pets and or be one of them

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

Nice ideas, I think being Satyr for a boy is REALLY a good idea and a Dryad for a girl are good ideas also, but i think if you are a satyr and you wouldn't want a beard/mustache then you could chose your look like you could not have a beard/mustache :) thanks

Level 23 DevinGoldFlame

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
It would be cool if wizard101 came up with a forever transformation and you can equip and unquip it when ever you like, and where you are in transformation you can still ride a mount. It would be sold for like 5,000 crowns, that would be epic

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
I would go with a warhorn / minotaur Transformtation because I think that they big, strong, and good looking. From Flint Starmender.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010