Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
Jul 24, 2008
i would like to turn into your pet or school spells and if you can turn nto your pet then just add a couple more diffrent pets for boss drops and gift cards i think people would be happy with that i know i would be. :mrred: :mrblue:

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
I would be Malistiare, the big stormzilla card an, my mount which i though was possible but it isn't LOL :( :( :( :( :(

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I would change the hydra into life death and myth and the orthrus would be in life to !!! Also i want to transform into hydra, orthrus, and judgement!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
If i was able to turn into anything i guess i would turn into a frost caller,a colossus,a silver colossus,an ice bird,a pixie queen,a plague oni,an ianthine spectre,and a death ninja pig thnx for listening sorry it was so long

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I would like to be able to stitch my clothes so I would be able to look like a hydra or stormzilla or any lvl 48 pet 8). Not anything to do with a potion.

Survivor
May 29, 2008
My son votes: Chihuahua

Dad votes: swap with current pet (i.e. - pet as character; character as pet)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I'd like to be able to turn into the people like in Dragonspyre...

Like Devora Shadowcrown, The Hoarder, Zora SteelWeilder, Yeva Spiderkeeper, etc. Their armor is kewl and they're tall too, which I like.

Other than that, I think we should be able to morph into our school spells. Because personally, a girl centaur would be awesome! Or turning into a dryad (but that could seem a bit provacative), a fairy, a seraph, etc.

On that thought, I would love to be able to turn into a seraph or a judgement as well.

Marleybonians would also be kewl... (MB is one of my favorite worlds)

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Of all the things in wizard 101 there are to transform into I believe that I would like to transform my self into a dragon more specificely the dragon that appears when you play the dragoncard. I believe that each school should have the chance the transform into there lvl 7 or 6 card Dragon for fire, ice giant for ice, storm lord for storm, centaur for life, orothos for myth, wraith for death, and hydra for balance

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
i would like to be a pet sprite and if what u turn into thats yuor pet. also you have to be a ceature that matchs your school. :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
gothknight12 wrote:
I would change hydra, frost giant, and fire dragon.

I would make hydra life, death, and myth. Frost giant a storm giant, and fire dragon all elements. :-)
this is kinda about changing into the things not changing there school and that

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
i would like to be an orthrus,minotaur,fire dragon(real size),o and a pheonex,and a mushu samuri i prefer the the gray but idc. ... and i think you should make it so you can trade items with your friends same with furniture not just treasure cards,thnx for careing: john72 aka wolf crowsword grandmaster pyromancer. :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Here is a list of transformations for Myth:
Myth Boys:
*Minotaur
*Cyclops
*Troll
**Orthrus
*(This one is not very myth-like but it is a myth spell so it could work)Ninja Pig
Myth Girls:
**Orthus
*Myth Fairy/Pixie
**Myth Cat (With a little myth symbol on it's side and maybe stripes of Royal Blue and Gold)

And some non-school related ideas are:
*A Dog from MarleyBone (Boy and Girl)
*A MooShu Cow (Boy and Girl)
*A DragonSpyre Drake
*A Grizzlehiem Bear
(**= I VERY STRONGLY recommend it )
Thnx for reading,
Allison FireBlood - lvl 50 GrandMaster Conjurer ;)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I would be a hydra I LOVE dragons soooooo much and that would be cool if you could ride a hydra i would LOVE that 8) :D

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
transforming in to a boss would be cool like malastare i dont know if i spelld his name right me and my open chat friends call him mal but back on topic and being able to be a fire dragon but one that can fly from wc to ds with out useing ports door or what ever just fly up down left right but i would be cool well any way FIRE DRAGON!!!! well love the game played for over a year and cant wait to see if you use that and ideas from this forum and add them

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
i want my pet dragon turn huge so i could ride it! and have a whole bunch of hounds as pets then mounts both will be free in the mount shop on my wizard only and i wish i could turn into a fairy and i could fly all the way up to malistares palace in the volcano and not be able to get stuck in a battle by one of those small dragon or onis i mean whats up with that!! my wizard needs it love kristen silverwisper

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I would wanna transform into a wraith, a hound of some sort (ice, heck, danger, ghost, ect), spectre, or bosses.

Turning into a boss though should be earned to earn a good looking or hard to get transformation. :P

Pet school transformation should be a quest from the school.

Then other pets should be hard to obtain like very long quests, and also call for gold to be bought for eternal use.e school.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Omg I'd LOVE to be Judgement! Or maybe Centaur. I say all schools automatically (even if you are already in it) get a free transformation from their own school that lasts FOREVER. Or, if you can't do that, at least give it to people with a subscription. That would make people want to have a subscription as opposed to just buying crowns.
OOH! And as the players level up, when they get a new spell, they get the option to have that be their transformation or stick to the last one! Although, they would have to come back to the website to change it. :?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010