Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
DRACONIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Those myth guys in The Forum to be exact.) I love that when you have a sword and you are transformed you do the thing you transformed into's natural attack. One day a bunch of my friends and I were wandering around Wizard City transforming into different things and just using the natural attack. We were saying that we wished there was more transformations and I love the Draconian's look and natural attack so its definitely what I would want to see added the most.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I would definiteley be a Tempest Hound ( pet mix with Stormzilla and Orthrus) because I would really want to have 2 heads to do more stuff!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
i think i would wan to be able to turn intojotun as a pet it would be cool :)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
hmm.. i'd say a friend or myself it would be cool in the crown shop they have potions but i wish they had a fairy transformation all the potions are boys lol mostly.....? :? any way that' is my reply thanks for looking

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I would transform into Kraken because he is big, scary and cool looking at the same time and he rips lightning bolts from the sky in order to demolish all who stand in his way

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
it would be really cool if we could turn into the ghost of malistaire

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
i would like to transform into a mount of any kind just to see what it would be like. :D

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
I would love it if you can turn into a stormzilla, collosus, helephant, or minotaur qwith gold and maybe somewhat cheap plz. if i cn only choose one i wanna become a stormzilla cause they look awesome. i know you wont choose this but plz take this into thought. thank you

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I would love love if one of the abilities is for you to be able to turn into your level 48 pet. This ability should be rare or uses much of the pets mana depending on how long you stay transformed. I love my death pet and would love to be her.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think it would be cool to turn into one of your enemy's. Maybe fool a friend would be cool.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
how about a Fire Dragon? it would look cool. and maybe a Grizzleheim bear, or, a Grizzlheim wolf. how about MALISTAIRE, or, maybe any typeof boss in the game. and by boss, i mean like Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, or, like, the final bosses of a world. those are my ideas :D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I would most like to turn into a piggle. They are so cute and they can float!

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
If we could transform to anything what whould I want? It would have to be one of those wolf things with the axe or the skinny brown wolf things with the knife, that would be cool in my opinion. Hope you take this into consisderation!