Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Poxe, poxo, poxy fun!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I see that in DragonSpyre, there is some exams of trap using and shields usings. And the tester has two minions who called "Pox" I know what happen if we can summon poxs:

Fire: Blazing pox.
Description: A small golden shiny fire ball.
Ice: Freezing pox.
Description: A cloud color orb with the ice elf's ice stuff when attack over time's icy gas.
Storm: Shocker pox.
Description:A purple fire ball with a tiny white ball in it, it has some electro shock on it and raining from it.
Myth: Mystical pox.
Decription: A golden orb who spray a golden gas with the myth symbol who flash in it.
Life: Healing leaves.
Description: A neon green ball who spray yellow leaves.
Death: Ghost fire.
Description:A light blue orb who looks like a ghost fire spray the symbol of a death staff's action.( Someone say that face is scary.)
Balance: Sandy orb.
Description: A yellow-brown colored orb with two little swirl ball just like the balance wand's attack's two balls, except they just swirl.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I see that in DragonSpyre, there is some exams of trap using and shields usings. And the tester has two minions who called "Pox" I know what happen if we can summon poxs:

Fire: Blazing pox.
Description: A small golden shiny fire ball.
Ice: Freezing pox.
Description: A cloud color orb with the ice elf's ice stuff when attack over time's icy gas.
Storm: Shocker pox.
Description:A purple fire ball with a tiny white ball in it, it has some electro shock on it and raining from it.
Myth: Mystical pox.
Decription: A golden orb who spray a golden gas with the myth symbol who flash in it.
Life: Healing leaves.
Description: A neon green ball who spray yellow leaves.
Death: Ghost fire.
Description:A light blue orb who looks like a ghost fire spray the symbol of a death staff's action.( Someone say that face is scary.)
Balance: Sandy orb.
Description: A yellow-brown colored orb with two little swirl ball just like the balance wand's attack's two balls, except they just swirl.

Wow! I like them! Really clever!