Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween 2010 Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
There should be a fourth tower called intense tower. The boss would be a wraith named banished soul. He can drop grand items. But has trn thousand health.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
mask110 wrote:
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)

AWESOME idea(s)!

**maybe still having scarecrow and his quests too**

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Yeah we could buy costumes and earn candy by doing quests. And the candy could be very vauleuble for example 1 peice of candy could buy a house.
nooo

cool idea but idk if it'd be great *~*

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
hi i think this halloween should be better there should be a horse that is evil with red eyes and there should be a house the evil house that has pictues of demons and devils then there should be devils giving quest and towers give a pet ever fight or a house and everthing should be free

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Yeah we could buy costumes and earn candy by doing quests. And the candy could be very vauleuble for example 1 peice of candy could buy a house.

One piece of candy=House?
No way! Some people save up a lot of money for houses. Others spend $20 on them. You should not be able to get them for a piece of candy.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
The halaween quests should be different for everyone depending on their lvl because the way i hear it for begginers its too hard and for grandmasters 'whats the point'. It should still be a chalenge to everyone not just mid lvl-ers

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Da1Meeper wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

One piece of candy=House?
No way! Some people save up a lot of money for houses. Others spend $20 on them. You should not be able to get them for a piece of candy.
but candy is VERY VERY RARE!!!! one out of 100 people get a peice of candy.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
you know what all i want for a halloween reward is an advanced wraith mount destription: a wraith will midnight black cloak and hood with a skull for a head with piercing crimson eyes to ride :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
jessessej wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
nooo

cool idea but idk if it'd be great *~*
Thank you for likeing my idea!!! :D

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I have only been playing wizard101 since the beginning of summer and I am lvl 39 almost 40 and I cant wait to see what the game looks like around halloween time. Anyways, Professer Ambrose's clothes should change from the colorful colors that they usually are, to black and orange. And my friend told me that they stopped selling black heck hounds. Is this true?

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
nooo
yes! that would be really cool except I dont thing that one peice of candy should buy you a house. It should be like twenty peices.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
yes! that would be really cool except I dont thing that one peice of candy should buy you a house. It should be like twenty peices. Yeah I know my idea's bad.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
mask110 wrote:
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)
and add some skulls of all colors

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I think for people who have finished the final countdown quest, you should be able to go to the different worlds and have to fight bosses from each of them. You should recieve special housing items for each world of bosses you complete. If you collect them all, you should get some kind of special prize like a giant statue of a piece of candy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach
Scot Thorn

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I would love it if the scare crow that gives the missions gives you a big scarecrow or life size scare crow housing item at the completion of its missions or a scare crow pet would be better also i want the ability to buy a black cat with gold. i would also want what the first few posts said about the foggy and dark sunset day night would be better and free transforms like the wizard 101 birthday event when we got free potions.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I have already found two pumpkins to use in my house.

One was by Rami in Hall of Champions.

Anyone else find some of these?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Most of these ideas sound interesting, but if we were to fight a high level boss from each area then perhaps upon completion we could recieve a large scarecrow statue, or maybe a large skeletal statue. Something along those lines for halloween as they might just be perfect for decorating up the houses. Perhaps there could be a contest that we could do to win a free mount on halloween, like a black cat, wraith, scarecrow, killer whale, death shark. Perhaps for the pets we might win a rare pet like scarecrow, fog unicorn, a pegasis/unicorn combination i.e. the horn from the unicorn and the wings from a pegasis.

As for decorating up the different worlds, on wc i love the foggy day/night theme for the entire month of oct. and for kt as its a sandy location perhaps use the sarcaphosus around the outside with small fires at night while ghosts float around the place, perhaps on mb add in a few pumpkins that are lit, with someone hosting a minor quest to visit all shops for a small item like a pumpkin along with a few decorations to hand over to someone and you might get a treasure card or a piece of candy type thing.

just little simple things for us grandmasters to have to go to the different worlds to end up doing and keep us busy since there are no further quests at this time that we may be able to complete until celestia comes out.

i would the chance to purchase a new rare crown item from a seller on wc such as a death seraph or scarecrow, perhaps a death cat, or manaray pet or perhaps a dark deadly cross between a satyr and death pig.

For the wands maybe one that looks like a shin with no skin just all bone, dark dream sythe, possibly a wand that looks like a pumpkin head on forearm while hand is holding the pumpkin which is lit. Possibly a spine whip with a skull on tip of the handle.

New hat might have one thats black like the night sky, with a silvery moon on it, most regally done from the 16th century, it might even have a slivery feather in it.

Robes could be elegantly done from the same time from with the stars draping down around it while the hem of the outfit might show the small worlds of W101 on it.

The shoes might have more of a darker feel with small ghosts or skeletons on them granted all parts of the outfit would be black as the main color. Even pumpkins could be placed upon the shoes.

I know I've said a mouth full tonight but thought this was little fun and might open up more people and their idea's for halloween and any other holiday they might find enjoyable.

Tara Shadowblood grandmaster life wizard

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Hello wizards!
my idea was we could have a house competition for it and be able to buy furniture :D the winner could get like an awesome pet

Catherine Mythflame level 41 thaumaturge
add me if you see me!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I think they should put all the houses' lights on in Wcity so you can go into them and trick or treat for candy. Some candy, you can give to your pets to train them, some candy you can eat and it restores some mana or some health, and some candy you can trade for items. Like if it is gold candy or silver candy or even copper/bronze candy. or maybe rare candy. they should put some candy corn, candy bars, gummy eyeballs, and other spoky candies in the game.
they should also put a new cheat tower in, like it might be the third tower of the 3 in ravenwood. for high lvls of course. they could make the firt tower for lvl 5-15, the second tower for 16-34, and the fourth tower for 35-50. Of course, it is the lessly cheating tower with a hard boss.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
braineeakman wrote:
excellent idea! make all of wizard city dark and foggy, the would greatly add to the halloween spirit! Also add new a crown item from the halloween vendor, the *Nightmare Steed* a skeletal horse with blazing nostrils and a terrifying stance! :D

YEAH and you should be able to buy it with GOLD and CROWNS

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I would like to see a form of Trick-or-Treating, which awards you with (non-auction) pet snacks.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
My idea is to have the WHOLE spiral crawling with ghosts and a black cat mount. Eric Battleflame level forty-four master thearge I am level forty-two in live realm and level forty-four in test realm

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
i wish there was a black cat mount it would be so cool :) and on the day before halloween there should be a smith you have to find in craballey that if you were the first one to find it you would recieve a special limeted edition house|! theme:HALLOWEEN!
omgs!what if (there was where on halloween for 3 hours 1:00 to 4:00) there would be crown chests like wooden chest except with crowns in them!
i would love that and fin. there would be a drawind for a lvl up potion and 1,000 people won it and it took them 13 lvls up|!

peace out,shanna

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
pokemon189 wrote:
I think there should be a black cat mount and a harvest lord pet.
yay a black I love pets :D