Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Textbook Example...IMPOSSIBLE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Me and my sister are trying to do this quest in Dragonspyre. We have to collect 4 textbooks from defeating Terrorwing Warlocks. We've fought several and just aren't getting any textbooks at all! Can anyone help us? Is there a glitch or something

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Make sure you are going after the correct Terrorwings! If I'm not mistaken, there are a couple different types there!

Rogan Firehammer

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
My friends and I call these collecting quests. They take many battles until you find the right guys with the books. Keep on trying you will get them eventually. If a friend can help it speeds up the process.

Megan F

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Ya it does take a really long long time. i think i tried for a whole hour until i got then

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i know what you mean, i've had thatquest before and i took me about two hours to get the text books.(Non-stop fighting) the point is that it's not impossible, just try to get as many friends as possible to help while battling them, that will improve your chances.

Good luck :-)

jasmine icecrafter lvl50 pyromancer