Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

homework-test

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello every one!

I was thinking about adding a new sistem in the game where you can go to a profesor and take homework you can study it like history of the spiral or spells and magic about a special school. And then when your done you can turn in your homework! And now that you have done your homework you gan get a test! In the test you need to answer multiple questions right and finishing you get a rank, from the baddest "F" to the best "A". But its not just waisting time because you get a tresure card! Looking at your level and the rank you got you can get a treasure card from the school you did the test! And i was thinking of haveing "+" and "-" in the grades! for a "-" you can get the treasure card and thats it, for a normal grade with out "+" or "-" you can get a treasure card and some reagents for crafting, but with a "+" you can get a treasure card and 3 to 4 reagents.

I think there could be some fixes and it could use something more into it. Leave your suggestions and ideas to inprove this sistem! Because i think this would be a great sistem to get treasure cards and reagents.

Aaron Shadowmancer.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
could also give food and gold and even a badge without impacting the play of things much

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Well i think you could skip the homework if you know enough i just tought you could have homework to get that A+!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I play W101 to forget about homework; why would I want to do homework in w101? Especially just for a treasure card?! Maybe for XP, but NOT for a treasure card.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
lolz i praticly know this game and my school by heart but really a treasure card for answering tough/easy questions not worth it i'd only put it live if it gave XP not just a treasure card unless it was based on the level you where given it

Defender
May 29, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Actualy, the quest gived from professors are homeworks. And you get a spell each time you finish a quest.