Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moo Shu Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
I have completed all quests listed in my list. However, I read of a quest by oakheart to plant seeds at the end of Mooshu. I for one have never done that quest as it isn't offered to me.

I am a master wizard level 45. I have tried to see where I went wrong, what I missed. Yet to date, I am not offerd quests by Mossback, oakheart, or wavebringer as read in the message boards.

I need to understand why this is happening. I have tried on my own and with help from friends. Now I am asking anyone for their ideas. I cannot find a single NPC that has a exclamation point or question mark over his head.

Any suggestions from players or the faculty will be appreciated.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
I'm the same level, a Life Master.

I haven't seen (or recall seeing) a quest to plant seeds, but I know that when I've finished the side quests from that Trio you mentioned, I received the Spirit Walker badge. I would think if you have that badge, you finished their quests.

I somehow missed one from Wavebringer, I believe. But once I finished it, Oakheart had a quest in the Tree of Life for me to do, ending with that Spirit Walker badge I mentioned above.

If you're talking about a completely different quest, I'm at a loss.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
This quest need to be done consecutively.
First we must finish all Mossback quests.
Mossback can be found in 4 different places:
Cave of Solitude
Kishibe Village
Shirataki Temple
Ancient Burial Ground

After that find Wavebringer in Village of Sorrow
and finish his quest.

Then we can find Oakheart in Tree of Life where he
will give us quest to acquire and plant those seeds.

But the end of this quest is still bugged. Many players
reported that they don't get the XP point that was
promised in the info when we talk to Oakheart in Jade Palace.
Better not try to finish this quest until devs fix this bug
or we will lose 2800+ XP points.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
ironhawk wrote:
This quest need to be done consecutively.
First we must finish all Mossback quests.
Mossback can be found in 4 different places:
Cave of Solitude
Kishibe Village
Shirataki Temple
Ancient Burial Ground

After that find Wavebringer in Village of Sorrow
and finish his quest.

Then we can find Oakheart in Tree of Life where he
will give us quest to acquire and plant those seeds.

But the end of this quest is still bugged. Many players
reported that they don't get the XP point that was
promised in the info when we talk to Oakheart in Jade Palace.
Better not try to finish this quest until devs fix this bug
or we will lose 2800+ XP points.

I finished this quest yesterday and got the exp points when I visited the 3 elementals in the Dojo in Jade Palace.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
First Thanks to everyone who replied.

Second I backtracked and found that I too had somehow missed the quest from wavebringer. I finished it. Planted the three seed and gained entrance to the dojo where Oakheart, Mossback, and Wavebringer
thanksed me for the help. I am sure at this time the bestowed on me the bbadge of spirit walker. However it does not show up in my list.

This make me a bit irritated. How the do I get the badge to show under my character, and I am also wondering of this badge is a requisite to being able to activate the obelisk behind the Jade Champion in the palace to summon Jade oni.

BriarLori wrote:
I'm the same level, a Life Master.

I haven't seen (or recall seeing) a quest to plant seeds, but I know that when I've finished the side quests from that Trio you mentioned, I received the Spirit Walker badge. I would think if you have that badge, you finished their quests.

I somehow missed one from Wavebringer, I believe. But once I finished it, Oakheart had a quest in the Tree of Life for me to do, ending with that Spirit Walker badge I mentioned above.

If you're talking about a completely different quest, I'm at a loss.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I don't get it i never had problem (maybe because i finished all my side quests before doing story ones) this bug is a strange one, I'm a level 46 ice wizard, but who knows

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
NiteHawk wrote:
I have completed all quests listed in my list. However, I read of a quest by oakheart to plant seeds at the end of Mooshu. I for one have never done that quest as it isn't offered to me.

This thread is no longer applicable. Whether the staff did something or I corrected the problem, it is no more.

I found that there was a yellow Exclamation point over the character by the forge in village of sorrow. It had me do the chain quest again, and follow that quest line to the death Oni. After that all was as it should be.

I am sorry for any and all confusion this has caused.