Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a couple new ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Ok here are first my house ideas:(Some of these, as you have noticed, have already been posted)
Servants: 2 types: one of these types would wander around the grounds, and you could tell them to chase after someone. they have 2 statistics: speed and strength. here are 4 examples of these kinds: Swift golem rank 3 boss swift speed
Giant tank: rank 9 boss very slow
Wandering warrior:rank 5 boss medium
Confused warmaker:rank 6 boss slow
The other kind of servent would be crafters, trainers,helpers, and giuders. Crafters would make you regents example of regent:
Black pearl 15 hours per
Black lotus 8 hours per
Diamonds 7 and a half hours per
There salary will depend on there skill.
Trainers would train all your pets or just a few.

Focusing on all pets: 1 xp pe hour
Focusing on 5 pets: 2 xp per hour
Focusing on 4 pets: 3 xp per hour
Focusing on 3 pets: 5 xp per hour
Focusing on 2 pets: 8 xp per hour
Focusing on one pet: 15 xp per hour

This is a medium skill crafter. Some would train more, some less. As usual there salary depends on there skill.Helpers would advise you on things, and help you in battles. There salary depends on there skill. Guiders would show wizards around your house and cost nothing. Another house idea would be you could watch channels on a tv. There would be 10 channels, and here they are: 1 Pet dance tornament( explained later in post)
2 Friend battleing channel
3 Own movie channel
4 Pvp tornament channel
5 News channel
6 Game show ( xplained later in post)
7 death chatter or fire chatter( x plained later0
8 life,myth,storm, or balance chatter
9 ice and fire chatter
10 YOU DECIDE!
Ok now tv ideas:
The pet contest, as shown above, is contest that wizards compete a teen pet and dance with it. Who ever wins the contest gets: 6000 gold, 200 arena tickets, and a random crowns item. Game show 1:4 wizards, on teams of 2, compete in a contest where someone asks both teams a question and keeps asking until someone gets the question wrong. Then the other team wins. Prize: 1500 gold, 40 arena tickets. Game show 2: 2 Wizards compete in a hunt around the spiral to find certain regents and items. Each player has exactly 20 minutes to do this. Prize: 45 gold, 1000 arena tickets and random medium rare pet. As you see above, i talk about school chatters. Well, what this is is that wizards from a school can go on it and chat on tv about there school with other wizards. Ipod idea: Lets just say,(this ain't true) i hate marlybone music but i love dragonspyre music. I can make it so i listen to ds music in mb. Or i can mix 2 kinds of wizard music. i ALSO can play all mini game games for different prizes. and 2 new mini games for ipod only: catch him! you race with someone or the ipod. HURRY!Your proffesor was just captured! go through the giant maze to rescue him\her before time runs out.
Well, those are my ideas! Plz reply!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I Posted a similar Topic a few days ago, and yes i think something should make the houses More Interesting. Guards Keeping a house party under control while servant get drinks. Stuff like that would be awesome