Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Color Boots Of The Comet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Today with my crowns I bought Boots Of The Comet because I really like the look. I saw how much it was to change the color of the boots, and decided to stitch my current boot's stats into the Comets look(was gonna do it anyway) hoping for it to be cheaper, which it was by a little bit. But when I got the gold together to color it, it brings the message "Your Transaction Was Unsuccessful".

I would appreciate any help in this situation, I either want this to be fixed or I want my 5240 crowns back. (5140 for boots and 100 for stitching).

Is there anyone I should contact? And should I make a Bug Report?

I just went in game and tested this myself, and it seemed to work for me, but without knowing what you stitched with the Boots of the Comet I cannot exactly replicate what you experienced.

Do you remember the name of the boots you stitched with the Boots of the Comet?
Do you by any chance remember what colors you were trying to dye them?

Any help you can give is much appreciated.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I stitched Footgear of Craftsmanship stats into the look of the boots of the comet. The colors i was trying to get were base (left colors) was White and trim (right colors) was yellow.

Thank you very much Prospector Zeke for putting the time into my problem.