Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-20-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to ask: if you could add ONE girl's name, ONE boy's name, and ONE last name to the list offered at character creation, what would you add?

I'll let you all get started, and I'll come back and post my thoughts later! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008

GIRL: Reagan
BOY: David
LAST: SmallCrown

I dont know if David is an actual current boy name because i've never made a boy. But i like the name david for some reason.

Reagan is my name so i want that to be added to the name list ;)

SmallCrown, I just dont know, i like the names they currently have but i think this combination is cute and fun.

Good luck on the names!

Sincerely,
Kestrel Icedust
Level 38
Magus Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would add these names:

Homer(Boy)
Elizabeth(Girl)
Lenya(Last Name)

Hope it helps.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
for a girls name i would have to say sadie and for a boys name i would say percy those are rare names and i have to people in my class named that so i think thats a good name to add for it. and the last names would be storm and flash hoped i helped :P

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
girl name: Sylvia
boy name: Jesus
Last name: Falls
Thank you,
Destiny, Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i never really thought about that
i cant think of a girl's or a boy's name
but i guess for a last name...... fright would be cool

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
If I could have one boy name in the game it would either be Edgar, Abel, or Jasper. I feel these names are different like many of the other names available in the game and that most of them would be pretty popular given the names that are already available during character creation.

The girl name that I would pick, I think that it would be Mysti, or Misty. I like the spelling either way, but I think that it has a magical sound to it a lot like Destiny and a few other names for girls that you can already use.

Finally, I don't really have any idea for a good last name.; I think that you guys have come up with such an extensive list that quite a few really good combination's can be made out of them. I might in add words that could make new combination's that have to do with the new world, though. Since the new types of magic are pretty much already covered.

Lenora NightWraith
Lvl 50 Death

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
If I could i would at the first name Draco for a boy, the first name Clarabelle for a girl, and the last name MidnightDancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Sorry didnt see the part with only one last name please keep the Midnight you can get rid of Dancer thankyou

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
Arthur, Merlin or Harry
Gwen, Morganna(replacing morgan), Hermonie
Snake for a last name

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Hmm.... how about Calamity for the girl and Hunter for the guy? I think that sounds pretty good. :D Sorry didn't know last names couldn't be spelled with two words like legendwalker ......but i do like that last name allot :)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
I think Mia should be a girls name! I really don't know what boys names there are so. For a last name hmm. Is dragon already part of a last name? I had a dream one night I had a wizard named Melissa Dragonheart and it was awesome!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010