Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
This is 10BALL1 (Login Username) and Joshua Shadowrider (Player Username). My deck has had some issues lately. I came from a Conjuers Deck that had 25 Spells to a Astute Conjuers deck that has 30 Spells that I got at marleybone. In my deck are my 30 Spells, then for the 16 Spaces I have 6 Strike Spells that come with your Wand and an Ambulet Fire Elf Spell, just one. And I have treasure cards In the 10 spaces but only 8 treasure cards. So heres the problem: When I get into a Fight, all itshowes is the strike and fire elf spells. When I am done with all of them, nothing showes up. exept for the red card that says 7/7 Spells or in that case 0/7 Spells. When I have all my Strike Spells when I draw for a treasure card it doesn't trade them the Strike just dissapears. And of course when I pass the Spells just stay right there. It dont show my 30 Spells at all. How can we solve this problem?

This is driving me CRAZY!! Please help me because I cannot fight anybody with just strikes that come with your wand!

Wizard101 Info Did not Respond so I am relying on some Nice Helpful people.

10BALL1
(Login Username)

Joshua Shadowrider
(Level 27, Player Username)

Looks like you don't have your deck equipped....

Just like a hat, you must equip a deck to use it.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
You have to add your spells into your new deck after it's equipped. It seems your new deck is empty.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Looks like you don't have your deck equipped....

Just like a hat, you must equip a deck to use it.

Thanks, that helped