Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Small Purple Carpet Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hello, I was sorting out some of the small purple rugs in my house when I noticed that my backpack was full so i couldnt pick anything else up. I was too lazy to put it in my bank, so instead I put them all outside. When my back pack was a little more open, I tried picking up one of the rugs. Now this really puzzled me why I couldn't even click the rug. KI, is there a solution to fixing this?

-Moser

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
When my back pack was a little more open, Now this really puzzled me why I couldn't even click the rug. KI, is there a solution to fixing this?

Well, you might wanna try clicking it again. Sarah Moonglade 50
Storm

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Tried mulitple times, rebooted game, logged off, even rebooted computer. Doesn't want to let me pick them up.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Do you have the tool for placing items open? I tried to do the same thing without having it open and I couldn't pick up anything.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
try placing a long blue runner over the rug and then pick that up. That is what i had to do in my GH craft house to pick up few rugs that got stuck.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
If all else fails, use the Pick Up All Items button. You'll have to re-place everything, but the rug won't be stuck anymore.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Moser wrote:
Hello, I was sorting out some of the small purple rugs in my house when I noticed that my backpack was full so i couldnt pick anything else up. I was too lazy to put it in my bank, so instead I put them all outside. When my back pack was a little more open, I tried picking up one of the rugs. Now this really puzzled me why I couldn't even click the rug. KI, is there a solution to fixing this?

-Moser

Have you tried the icon for picking up the items in that area or room?

Click on the “Place Object” icon. Then in the bottom right-hand corner is an icon of a chest with a curved arrow – “Pick Up All Items” is the label.

But here is the problem – it will pick up all of the items and place them in your attic. If you click on this icon, you will get a warning message about picking up all of the items and you can decide “Yes” or “No”.

If you have a lot of items in that area or room, you may want to pick them up individually from that area or room and clean out your attic by moving the items to your bank, shared bank, and dorm room. If you need more room, then use your other wizards to temporarily store the items in their banks, backpacks, and dorm rooms/houses. This will hopefully allow the rest of your items from that area or room to fit into the attic.

It will require some effort and time on your part.

I had this same problem with two different rugs many months ago. In the past it required certain keystrokes to activate the icon. Since then KI has activated this particular icon for our use. :)

Hope everything works out for you. :)

Let us know the outcome. :)

Have fun!!! :) :) :)