Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Ideas ~ Guards, Servants and Portals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Hello, i am new to this forum, but i had a great idea for the Houses last night

Guards:
The Life house inspired me here, i saw those huge tree guys watching over the house, and i thought how cool it was if you could hire some Guards for your house, Maybe include some commands with them like
Patrol House
Kick (Person) out of house
Guard (Pick Area)
Add More commands as a reply

Servants:
How cool would it be to say "Ive just got to go check something, my butler will show you to the (Pick Room). Here are just some examples of the servants
Butler: Can show Other players around the House and will also Speak about what Kind of house it is,
Crafting Servant: The Better at crafting this servant is at, the more expensive,
Cook: Bring Him/Her ingredientsand He/She will make some Pet snacks, and maybe if they make edible food, Food
Pet Trainer: Trains your Pets, The Better at Training, the Higher the cost, like the Cheapest would be 1 Xp to all your pets a day. You could also tell them to concentrate on a single Pet and that pet would get more XP
Any other Servant Ideas, just add them in a reply

Players Rooms/Guest Rooms:
Have a Spare room you dont need, Rent it out to a player for X amount of Gold a Week or something. My other idea for this would be Shared Player housing, Buy half of it with another player, so you share it as like House-Mates, makes it cheaper, and you get a Mate in your house to party with or something.

Portals:
Add a Room in each house with a Portal which can be used to set up with other Portals around the Spiral, Maybe Set up a Portal to Krokotopia which would cost X amount of Gold, Maybe you could set up one way Portal that will lead you from your house to a Neutral Location, like the Bazaar in olde town or Ravenwood, but you cannot use it to go Back because it wont be there, until you get to your house

I hope i get some replies an this is used, Thank you for listening
yoda61
Duncan Titantamer - Initiate Diviner, School of Storm, Level 14

Defender
May 28, 2009
I love this idea! I always wanted a bulter or a maid running around my house to make me feel rich. I think you should be able to decorate the guest room, like at least pick a theme for the room and the bed and stuff. I also think the guard can like keep people from entering the castle in the first place. For example: You forgot to turn your port off and your throwing a surprise party for the person, have no fear guard kick out is here! I would love to watch a knight charge at a person and throw them at of the castle. That would be fun!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i like the ideas of guards and servants but the castles have world gates to connect to the different worlds...but i think it might be cool if you had a portal and you could pick a random place to go to