Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GUYS READ THIS!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
ok so i was in a 3v3 ranked a balance storm and a fire 2 was a private WITH FULL COMMANDER GEAR and a captain that had full veteran gear its so unfair on my team i am myth and i had a storm and a ice. the ranks on my team rank i was a knight my friend (storm) was captain and my other friend (ice) was a corporal (dont really no how to spell it just a guess) and they went first and we lost they won and we lost like around 20 points and i lost my rank so i was a veteran now thats so unfair KI plz fix this. 1.if they have commander any commander gear you should restrict it to only commander or higher not lower than commander and they still be able to wear it. 2.or if they wear it make it feel like their actually a commander so if we lose we wont lose much points instead of 20 we lose like 7. 3.take off commander gear off of pvp. those are my ideas to do if you are having this problem. this is really important also. guys out there that 4v4 ITS UNSAFE NOW there is a team that stun chain 3 myths and a storm. everyone in their team use stun block or tower shield in the first round then the guy that goes first stun then the second myth use earthquake then the other myth use myth blade then the storm uses the normal storm blade next round the first myth uses stun then the 2nd myth uses blade then the 3rd myth uses earthquake (it will keep on repeating so ill skip ahead) once the storm blades up (normal storm blade then the elemental blade then the TREASURE elemental blade) so she lords us and we dead there ranks (so far since i last saw them) commander knight veteran and a private (has full commander gear ugh i hate that) so we lost a lot of points i hope this really helps you KI FIX THIS PROBLEM THAT I JUST SAID

Survivor
May 11, 2010
stompkiller1 wrote:
ok so i was in a 3v3 ranked a balance storm and a fire 2 was a private WITH FULL COMMANDER GEAR and a captain that had full veteran gear its so unfair on my team i am myth and i had a storm and a ice. the ranks on my team rank i was a knight my friend (storm) was captain and my other friend (ice) was a corporal (dont really no how to spell it just a guess) and they went first and we lost they won and we lost like around 20 points and i lost my rank so i was a veteran now thats so unfair KI plz fix this. 1.if they have commander any commander gear you should restrict it to only commander or higher not lower than commander and they still be able to wear it. 2.or if they wear it make it feel like their actually a commander so if we lose we wont lose much points instead of 20 we lose like 7. 3.take off commander gear off of pvp. those are my ideas to do if you are having this problem. this is really important also. guys out there that 4v4 ITS UNSAFE NOW there is a team that stun chain 3 myths and a storm. everyone in their team use stun block or tower shield in the first round then the guy that goes first stun then the second myth use earthquake then the other myth use myth blade then the storm uses the normal storm blade next round the first myth uses stun then the 2nd myth uses blade then the 3rd myth uses earthquake (it will keep on repeating so ill skip ahead) once the storm blades up (normal storm blade then the elemental blade then the TREASURE elemental blade) so she lords us and we dead there ranks (so far since i last saw them) commander knight veteran and a private (has full commander gear ugh i hate that) so we lost a lot of points i hope this really helps you KI FIX THIS PROBLEM THAT I JUST SAID
I know what the problem is. Possibly the person with commander gear was a commander then lost his rank, the fight he lost his rank he was wearing the gear KI doesnt want to force the items off and the next time he takes it off he wont be able to put it on again i have seen this same problem Caleb Spiritfist 50 Balance