Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bonus Spells I'd like to see given

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
from special quests upon leveling up...

Storm ... mass conversion... costs two pips and places a storm to myth conversion on all opponents

Fire ... mass conversion... costs two pips and places a fire to ice conversion on all opponents

Ice ... mass conversion... costs two pips and places an ice to fire conversion onn all opponents

Ice is a bit weaker than fire and storm so I also favor giving it a mass shielding card... shield team ... costs three pips and casts a tower shield on all team mates (this makes everyone want to play with ice players which would be nice as no one wants to play much with them now)

Myth ... mass conversion... costs two pips and places a myth to storm conversion on all opponents

Myth is still a bit weaker than the other schools so I also favor giving it a protection card... protect life... costs three pips and gives myth a charm that protects myth from dieing during any attack that would kill myth. Any attack that would have killed myth would instead leave myth with one point of health.

Death ... mass conversion... costs two pips and places a death to life conversion on all opponents

Life ... mass conversion ... costs two pips and places a life to death conversion on all opponents

Life ... (lacks a mass attack so is given one more thing) ... unicorn attack ... costs two pips and would give life a blade that converts unicorn into a damage card (this would be a nice attack as healing charms could be placed down first, followed by unicorn attack, followed by life damage blades ... then all a life has to do is cast a unicorn)

Balance ... mass targetting reduction ... costs two pips and reduces chance to cast by 45% for next attack (same as dark mantle except on all opponents)