Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This...Makes me want to quit...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
level 28 fire, captain vs life, fire, balance, death, and storm all in there 40's.
I won a few got 4 points.....I lost, I lost 24. Anything wrong there? Anything at besides me fighting people 10 levels above me? I mean so what if there only private, but killing someones that 10 levels above you takes some work. But to only get 4points when you kill them, and lose a whole rank when you lose to them? Something's wrong here. I mean this new pvp system is horrible. KI maybe look into that?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I feel for you. I have experienced the same thing. My level 30 fire often gets paired with grands. Even if a grand is horrible, it doesn't require a whole lot of skill to put up a blade and hit.

At level 30, I dont have much life so it takes ALOT of work by me just to get through their life points and most of the time i get between 1-3 points, SOMETIMES 4-5.

The risk to reward ratio is horrible! KI really needs to do something about it. At least make it so that when you kill a grand as a lower to mid level player, you get 10 points.