Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible player?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
My son and I are having a slight problem. We've tried to meet up in-game but can not do so since we can not see eachother characters. I've also noticed when I look onto his screen the other players look different, (color of their clothing, pets etc etc) the only thing that remains the same are their names. Has anyone else having or had this problem?

Not sure if this mattersm but we're sharing an internet connection. Also, there is only one subscribed account.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
You are probably in different realms. Go to your spellbook, press the marbles tile, and press Ambrose realm.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
That was it! Thank you so much. My son will be so happy when he gets off school.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
ryan06 wrote:
That was it! Thank you so much. My son will be so happy when he gets off school.

Glad I can help. :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
acually ya might want to try going to any realm BUT AMBROSE cause a lot of peaple and some times gets laggy cause of it

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
If you and your son have characters under one subscribed account, how can you both be playing at the same time? I don't believe two people can play at the same time unless they have separate subscriptions.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
isaac10198 wrote:
acually ya might want to try going to any realm BUT AMBROSE cause a lot of peaple and some times gets laggy cause of it

I can agree to that! The Ambrose realm is very crowded and sometimes it makes loading to enter a different area a bit slower. For me, I would suggest meeting is the Drake realm or in a different Area. Good Luck!
-Taylor Swift

Administrator
Glowfire wrote:
If you and your son have characters under one subscribed account, how can you both be playing at the same time? I don't believe two people can play at the same time unless they have separate subscriptions.

You are correct Glowfire.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
Glowfire wrote:

He said there's only one subscribed account. I would think that means one of them has an active subscription while the other one has a free trial account.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
thats weird that happened to me t but i was going on another account i had and it was the same. Same realm same everything and the pets were gone and even their clothes was different i thought i was the only one having that problem

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I had the same problem but then it hit me -- server.

But even then, I found it incredibly hard to get to my brother. I changed realms, as they're called in W101, but then the area was off I guess, I dunno. We could see that we were in the exact same spots but we still couldn't find one another. And when I tried to change areas, I changed realms too. It took me about 4 or 5 tries to get it. -_-

Now, my brother and I just warp to one another, it's easier. :P

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
LaadyX wrote:
I had the same problem but then it hit me -- server.

But even then, I found it incredibly hard to get to my brother. I changed realms, as they're called in W101, but then the area was off I guess, I dunno. We could see that we were in the exact same spots but we still couldn't find one another. And when I tried to change areas, I changed realms too. It took me about 4 or 5 tries to get it. -_-

Now, my brother and I just warp to one another, it's easier. :P

to meet up withsomeone you know outside the game put in true friend codes and your work is all done you can port to eachothe