Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seriously kingsisle do something on hatches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
ok i have just had it with hatching now i have hatched about 16 maybe 17 times and 3 of them worked!?! srsly kingsisle higher the success rate.
i have been trying to get a hybrid for my myth person but i just fail every time
first time i hatched i got orthrus with worst stats and ice person got frost hound
second time i tried on myth i got orthrus and he got sandman colossus
i am starting to think whether i should even bother hatching now :( :(

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Yeah i was going to say something about the hatching success but see you already have. I agree they should up the success since its costing an arm and a leg to even do the hatching without buying a ton of C so you can. I think the cost is a bit much on some.
I just hope they look at this and understand that we all want to enjoy the stuff they give us.
I would love to get a hybrid but I am not willing to buy alot of crowns to make them since you get a very very small chance probably 1% chance the way things are going....... :? :x

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
yep, once again another hatch fails and the ice gets a frost hound AGAIN
i am going to hatch 1 more time and if it fails i am just gonna quit hatching :(
so far i wasted 400k before they lowered price and about 700k after lowered price not happy :(

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Hybrids are supposed to be rare, if you want a hybrid just hatch with another promo pet. And also, please lay off the emoticons.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
There's already tons of people posting on this topic. I think KI gets it, but if they choose to leave it as it is, unfortunately you'll have to deal with it. Or quit, which is silly.

Anyway, I wouldn't even try a second time if the first one failed. I know the phrase, "Try, try again" should be used, but with hatching I don't think that's a good idea. Mainly because then if you keep failing, you'll be wasting money and complaining about it. It's a lose-lose situation.

I suggest you wait a bit before you try again. I know the outcome is random, but if you just calm down and allow yourself to be accepting of whatever happens, it'll be better for everyone. Getting worked up is bad for your health, especially for a game.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think that they should keep the chances but you shouldn't have to pay. But they should keep the rule on how you have to wait 24 hours until you use the hatchery. I have tried twice trying to get a tempest but still havnt gotten one yet. I have done almost every quest in the game and it is taking a long time farming bosses just for stuff to sell to get gold.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Crossing pets does work. After all those attempts , you should have seen changes in the pedigree to start.

To get a new type of pet altogether , you need to cross Grand pets and promotional pets to have the best chance. So many people are complaining because they are crossing dropped pets and want to see a complete change in the pet.