Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question with Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
I have a question: can you let us use more than 1 pet at a time? Even 2? I would like to show of my pioneer dragon, krokotillian, and my black cat

Administrator
Hi there!
I understand this want to show off all of your pets and that is a great idea we will pass along. But right now I would suggest changing out your pets periodically to show off all that you have. Good Luck young wizard!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!
I understand this want to show off all of your pets and that is a great idea we will pass along. But right now I would suggest changing out your pets periodically to show off all that you have. Good Luck young wizard!

Well at least there is something I could look forward to! :D I am showing off my black cat instead my dragon for Halloween.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!

or you can make your pet come with a attack card or something then just stand there you know. valerian dragon

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
msgtpitbull wrote:
MrLincoln wrote:
Hi there!

or you can make your pet come with a attack card or something then just stand there you know. valerian dragon

Some do.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
can i meet you in the game. i have looked and looked but now i have found someone else that has a black cat. Can we PLEASE meet in the game.