Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest:monknapping

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
im on the monknapping quest is kashibe and it says i got to talk to woo ping on my map it shows her in a building by some green water guys but when i go to it i dont get the press X thing to get in i also got a friend to go in and teleported to her and i saw woo ping but it still didnt give me the press X so im stuck with no way to get the quest done :-( HELP...

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Arenlor wrote:
Are there possibly other steps you missed?
how can there be? all the quest says to do is talk to woo ping and it wont let me go into the building with him in it

i really wish they would add somthing where i can discard quests i dont want that way i can pick up the quest i droped and see if it will let me in this time

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Try pressing Q and looking at the quest just to be sure, if it doesn't have anything extra then you need to post a bug report.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Arenlor wrote:
Try pressing Q and looking at the quest just to be sure, if it doesn't have anything extra then you need to post a bug report.
i made sure and it only says talk to woo ping

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Administrator
Log in to Wizard101.com the website and click the Help & Support tab. At the bottom you will find instructions for contacting Mr Lincoln about bugs.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
yeah that happened to me too... i just restarted my computer and it was fine after that.
paul fireward, master pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2009
What i did is hit esc and go to gameplay options and click "quest helper on" at the bottom and it will tell you where to go :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009