Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible New World Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
ok so i was thinking about the skeletal pirates in unicorn way, the krakens in the cave of solitude, and the sunbirds in marleybone. I thought that they dont really fit there, so i came up with this cool pirate world that would be open at level 30. It is comprised of 4 islands. one is some kind of harbor for the commons, and the other three represent 2 schools each except for balance. the 1st island would be Storm/Death, the 2nd island would be Fire/Life, and the last island would be Ice/Myth. Each would have a harbor arrival point like the krokosphinx. The S/D island would have two areas and one dungeon. the F/L island would have three areas and one dugeon, and the I/M island would have two areas and two dungeons. here are the ranks, health, and locations of the creatures i mentioned:
Skeletal pirate-rank 3 elite-395 health-S/D-both areas
Kraken-rank 4- 420 health-S/D-area 2
Sunbird-Rank 4- 435 health-F/L-area 1

Now, what would we do with the creatures we moved to the new world??? well, we could do this:
Skeletal pirate-Leprechaun (rank 1 life, 95 health)
Kraken-none
Sunbird-none
Kraken and sunbird dont really need replacements.
I'll let KI handle the rest. thx for checking my topic out and plz reply with your own creative ideas.
-William EarthHunter, Austin SandStone, and Heather RavenGlade