Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mp3 Players for Homes and Dorms /sit and lay

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Hello my name is Christopher and i had another great Idea....

I was wondering if there was a way we can enjoy Mp3 Music in or homes and Dorms when us wizards decide to have a party or two?
If its possible to make such a player wizards who want one should pay in crowns for it so the creator who made it possible gets all the thanks for it.
And the music should be charged in gold and crowns depending on the songs
list.

If it is Possible can we have the RITE TO VOTE ON IT ????????

Idea number two........

To be able to sit and lay down on our chairs and beds????

us wizards pay for Furniture all the time but its a wast of good gold if we cant use them for what they are made for...
can we make this happen or have the rite to vote on it.
Or give us an option in the game options folder to have the skill to sit or lay on our cool good Furniture???

XXXX thanks again Christopher XXXX

firegods83 wrote:
Hello my name is Christopher and i had another great Idea....

I was wondering if there was a way we can enjoy Mp3 Music in or homes and Dorms when us wizards decide to have a party or two?
If its possible to make such a player wizards who want one should pay in crowns for it so the creator who made it possible gets all the thanks for it.
And the music should be charged in gold and crowns depending on the songs
list.

If it is Possible can we have the RITE TO VOTE ON IT ????????

If you want to listen to your own MP3s while you play the game, simply disable the music in Wizard101 and play your own music. You cannot 'broadcast' your music in the game for dozens of reasons, not including the potential for highly inappropriate music to be played, but also for the fact you do not own the rights to the music.

firegods83 wrote:

Idea number two........

To be able to sit and lay down on our chairs and beds????

us wizards pay for Furniture all the time but its a wast of good gold if we cant use them for what they are made for...
can we make this happen or have the rite to vote on it.
Or give us an option in the game options folder to have the skill to sit or lay on our cool good Furniture???

XXXX thanks again Christopher XXXX

This is a kids game. Players will NOT be laying on beds.
As for other ways to interact with furniture, this is an often suggested idea that we have on our list of things to consider for the future.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Yes I liked sitting on the chairs in Yoville. :) I have often wished I could sit in my Wizard 101 home.

I don't want to think of the nightmare of reprogramming the furniture!