Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help please i got all the quest i have done

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
i got all the quest that i have done before and now i lost all the spiral worlds and i still have the quest that i am on but i can't do it :( please help me

Level 38 Ice :(

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I can try to help, but i'm a little confused by your question. Please clarify?

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
pokadot579 wrote:
I can try to help, but i'm a little confused by your question. Please clarify?

sorry i was a little un clear yesterday ok i was on a level 38 ice quest to get a ice blade after doing the first part i went to wizard city and i saw a quest that i did before after i did i saw all of the quest that i have done before then i would not let be through the tree door and when i ported to mooshu i was able to go through the door to get to the spiral door and when i i saw the worlds that i had i only had wizard city and mooshu :( and now it looks like the game made a mistake is is starting me over to the low level quest can anyone help me solve my problem or have anyone had this problem before

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
LighDealth wrote:
i got all the quest that i have done before and now i lost all the spiral worlds and i still have the quest that i am on but i can't do it :( please help me

Level 38 Ice :(
this happened to me also on my balance character, so your not alone

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
That happened to me to so i put in a bug report. My myth char just hit lvl 30 and got the same quest as last time. I ended up finishing the quest to see if it would help. Devs fixed it after i reported it but now i I never got the quest for lvl 30. Can someone tell me if i missed something?

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Hmmmm, i not sure. I guess you could ask an administrator and see what they have to say?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
not really sure if it is the same problem but afther passing over the lvl 30 thingy. Ive lost access to all including pet training. All biginners accees quest is back , do i have to redo all acceesssssssss quest again?

Ice braker name Amy