Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the horrid dispells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
i have seen lots of complaits about the spirit disspells, kings isle, adding the spirit disspells evened it out a little, but the storm and life dispell are by far the most common, i am glad the balance dispell didnt come out but to make the complainers stop complaining! just take out the dispell from pvp! i have had enough of complains about disspells, make it stop!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The dispells are the main thing that gives the team that goes last a decent chance to win. Going last is a major disadvantage in pvp, but if you can dispell the first team good play can often turn the tables.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well if you think about it, life dispels are actually more powerful then balance during the middle of a battle. Most wizards arent life so they usually have 12 healing or less (if trained for life till satyr) so when you have a dispel on and try to heal yourself you loss a ton of pips, satyr-4, pixie-2, sprite-1.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Dispels are meant to be used to have more of a chance to win. Briskbreeze tower, if you didn't have quench, you would be toast, literally. Vaporize and quench are good for the new bosses in the Spiral Geographic.

Please take all this in consideration.

Sean Dunedreamer- Grandmaster Conjurer

"Myth is our ancestry. Value your elders."

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Like i've said in other posts, stop complaining people. KI wouldn't have put dispells into the game if they weren't supposed to be used! And its not like its something only one school can have.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance