Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting, Trading, Going up levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
The items that are crafted are not worth using. It takes so much time and effort to craft these items they should be the best thing that player could use based on their class and level. When the game took away our ability to trade dryad, rebirth and most other higher class cards it removed a lot of the fun of the game. As a life player if I can give my team-mates life cards I make the game better not only for myslef but for those playing with me. If you want to slow the game down make it where a low level player cannot enter a quest as the tree of life in moo shu before they have received the quest. I do it often. I can take a level 5 player into the tree of life with my grand master friend and I do not even have to take part in the fight and can go up 2 or 3 levels in one fight. Then when I return to the area where my quests are located, I have cards that I would not have normally had at that level and the battles are rather easy. There are different ways to slow the game other than taking away our trading abilities. Thank you for your time.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mysteryplayer wrote:
The items that are crafted are not worth using. It takes so much time and effort to craft these items they should be the best thing that player could use based on their class and level. When the game took away our ability to trade dryad, rebirth and most other higher class cards it removed a lot of the fun of the game. As a life player if I can give my team-mates life cards I make the game better not only for myslef but for those playing with me. If you want to slow the game down make it where a low level player cannot enter a quest as the tree of life in moo shu before they have received the quest. I do it often. I can take a level 5 player into the tree of life with my grand master friend and I do not even have to take part in the fight and can go up 2 or 3 levels in one fight. Then when I return to the area where my quests are located, I have cards that I would not have normally had at that level and the battles are rather easy. There are different ways to slow the game other than taking away our trading abilities. Thank you for your time.

You should be able to trade crafted cards...only cards 'made' via treasure cards (might, accuracy,...) can't be traded.

The nice things that can't be made are the crafted household items. There are some types of household items that can only be crafted (or bought with crowns).