Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Ok i have been thinking lately about when they raise the lvl cap if there going to be new spells i want to see your ideas and you to looka t mine. :D

First i want to discuss storm. (my main school) I was thinking we have storm lord and all but it isnt really zeus now is it!?!? I was think that zeus's hand only appears and then creats a storm that does 900 damage to all players and then stuns like a more powerful storm lord. Next balance my other characters school. I was thinking a new mega minion. A HYDRA MINION He comes out with one white head for balance. When attacked if not killed he gains one hundred health and another head. Then it keeps going for all school and at this point he can use any lvl 33 and under spell. Also i was thinking of fire. This may be a little too far but i was thinking that hades or the devil appears. he does 700 damage to everyone and 400 over 3 rounds. Next it life which might be going overboard again. God appears but only his hand he heals everyone on your team for 1000 over 3 rounds and gives everyone a heal boost. Now myth, this i got from a book sry. But the thousand hand one appears as a a giant does 600 to all and takes away all blades and shield (not traps unless myth) since myh doesnt really have very many field spells. I want your ideas on death and ice i couldnt think of anything. Good luck

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008