Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone is taking forever!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
i have been on mareleybone for a wile now and i am wondering when i can go on mooshu. it seems like every other quest you get you have to defeat a hard boss or go into a new street. i think marleybone is taking a wile and i want to now all the quest you have to do to get intomooshu

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Hey, yeah i know wat u mean..marleybone wont stop! lol..Have you done big ben yet?? i think after that quest u can go2 muShoo :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
libba916 wrote:
i have been on mareleybone for a wile now and i am wondering when i can go on mooshu. it seems like every other quest you get you have to defeat a hard boss or go into a new street. i think marleybone is taking a wile and i want to now all the quest you have to do to get intomooshu

I think Marleybone is just trying to get you to level 40 or 35 by the time you reach Mooshu. So they make alot of quests so you can reach that goal. Ik, it takes awhile, so just stick to the quests Sherlock Bones tell you to do.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I know, it's annoying, but nothing s perfect! Everything and every one has a few flaws! Marleybone taking so long is just one of them! But if you put a good effort into beating that place, you'll eventually make it to Mooshu! javascript:emoticon('');

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
It didnt take my life long. Not even 5 days of doing Marleybone and I got to MS

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
What do you spend your Time Doing? >:(

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
10Ball1 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
What do you spend your Time Doing? >:(

I was doing Main Quests only.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I'm wondering how much more marlybone i've left too. I'm chasing meowarty and i'm dealing with scratchers.

I don't mind marlybone taking so long as i love all the xp those quests give, but, the world feels kind of flat i guess. Specially compared to the previews and a couple of quests i've done in mooshu and the bosses i've helped with in dragonspire.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
random1self wrote:
I'm wondering how much more marlybone i've left too. I'm chasing meowarty and i'm dealing with scratchers.

I don't mind marlybone taking so long as i love all the xp those quests give, but, the world feels kind of flat i guess. Specially compared to the previews and a couple of quests i've done in mooshu and the bosses i've helped with in dragonspire.

Sounds like Knights Court. After you finish that 'street', you have 4 dungeons.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:

Sounds like Knights Court. After you finish that 'street', you have 4 dungeons.

thanks.

I'm presuming its katz lab, big ben and the two counterweights?