Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite pet drop you've ever gotten?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I got a skeletal warrior from viktor snowcrusher in ds :D

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
i would have to say when i got the Sprite pet from Alicane Swiftarrow on my first time fighting him. I named it Stella, and i almost trained it to teen.
i have since sold it, along with my pet Krok, Prince Kobe, my Cyclops, Brandy, and my Piggle, Princess Abbey. My current pet is a Nimble Piggle(King Rocky)
there are two pets i would NEVER give up on: the Ianthine Spectre, the second-rarest pet in the game, and a Helephant pet. I'm hoping i can atleast TRY to get the spectre (one of my friend's friends is a Grandmaster; hoping she can help me farm Gurtok Demon)

~Chris Griffinhaven, Advisor of Krokenkahmen~

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
just asking can you get a pet from jade oni

if you can what is it

also i got a blue ghost from the boss in wc

Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, i really want a minotaur pet. I and a storm grand tryed to get it from Youkai for a long time, maybe 6 time, but no pet dropped yet :( But the last time, i got a crown ring item from him! I can sell it for one thousand and some golds. But it get 111 health and heal out going heal ingoing and something.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
mine has got to be zombie i got from lokar. either that or lifebat both from hall of valor :P

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
my favorite ever drop is ianthine spectre which i cant seem to get id give up anything for it

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
one time i deafeted meowerty several times and got a dream ghoul and im trying to get a storm hound from malistare

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
The rarest pet that droped for me was the blue banshee from lord nightshade

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
My favorit pet was deffinitly when I got a rat magicton the second round though before my friend who was trying to get it for the past 30 rounds Teehee

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I love my Storm Serpent, which Clanker in Marleybone so kindly dropped for me.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
:D :D :-) :-) :-) :-)I would have to say either my krokomummy, my hydra, or
my sunwing :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Noah Dragonsword, Level 29 Storm :)

Noah Shadowsword, Level 50 Balance :)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
My favorite is my lightning bat card at baby from Wavebringer, but tell my dragon and Helephant.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
my rarest pet that i won was a storm hound from malistair i heard it is SUPER rare and has a drop average of 4.00 one of my friends said you will have better luck getting a painting then the pet i got lots of paintings of malisatir lol

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
My favourite pet so far is definitely the pet Mander you receive from fighting Kiwu in the Karanahn Barracks. I had to fight the dang lizard maybe fifteen times but it was worth it - he looks just like Kiwu and the other shopkeepers in Krokotopia.

My only wish is he had better stats and more useful abilities, like his cousins the Fire Salamander and Inferno Salamander. Ah well. At least he's adorable. =)

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
My most favorite dropped pets so far would have to be Storm Bat. I got him from Wavebringer in Shiritaki Temple. I am trying for a frog pet right now. Frog is dropped by Timmy IcePick.

Sloan Windthistle
Lvl 49 Myth Conjurer

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Prince Romeo is my pet wildclaw from GH ravenscare. He was with 4 bosses that also 2 times in a row gave me "BLADE OF ASHES" AND My brother got 2 blue ghosts from Eyeus Maximus on cyclops lane.

THE POINT OF SAYING THIS IS TO TELL YOU TO KILL BOSSES (LIKE MALISTARE) ALOT OF TIMES.
P.S. I got the best fire robe after 3 kills of malistare. :D
P.P.S. I am a fire student

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
my rarest was krokotillain ( not krok ) from meowiarty in marleybone

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
my forvarite is my rever, creeper, inthane spectre, and miontors

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I got a banshee from a STREET FIGHT in DS! (i think it was a street fight anyway, possibly one of the bosses that wander the streets).

Anna Winterflame- lvl 50 balance
Belgrim Foebreaker- lvl 10 Death

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
For me it is a tie between two of my pets. One is my jade hound i got from hatching and two is my storm cat. I am also a pet collecter and have over 30 pets.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I got a Death Ninja Pig once from a fire boss in crimson fields. Then, during an update, he was lost. I complained about the loss, and they gave me a death ninja pig back, but without the talents he had.

Old Death Ninja Pig:
Pain Bringer +5 %
Death Giver +6 %
Power Pips + 5%
and a selfish talent

New Death ninja pig:
Pain Bringer +3 %
3 selfish talents
oh and 1 selfish is an epic talent, that still gives painbringer only 3%

I also lost my Wings. KI returned the wings and gave me this pet, even though I told them what talents my old pet had. I got no crowns, or compensation of any type. I liked my pet, dont ever use this other one.

Blaze DeathBlade
GrandMaster Death

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
minxymoo wrote:
My, so many to choose from... My favourite was my first storm cat until I got a storm serpent (I just love her grin as she casts, she is always happy!). I also love the trolls and frogs, they have so much character.

I have a storm serpent too! I really wanted to card so i spent about a week (maybe less) doing vigorous training. I have no idea where i got my serpent though.... i think it was katzenstein. Anyway, can someone tell me where to get a good pet that gives a good card?